Rukus mud spats

tw586

Has any one tried to source a set of mud spats front and rear, Toyota don't list any as an accessory, would like to fit a set as Im sic of cleaning tar off the front doors due to road works,

Has any one tried to source a set of mud spats front and rear, Toyota don't list any as an accessory, would like to fit a set as Im sic of cleaning tar off the front doors due to road works,

Tony, first of all you have come to the right place. i am the one who can help you on this matter :spiteful: as i was in the same situation as you are. i too was becoming so frustrated & angry every time i had returned home only to see all that unsightly black tar, mud & what ever else was on the road. i just couldn't take it much longer. Sick & tired of cleaning it all the time as it was so unsightly & not to mention damaging your paint work. i was already Knowing Toyota were not able to get me a set for my Halo & like everything else i have had to purchase online, i now go searching on E-Bay and i wouldn't dream of going any where else. i purchased a set of 4 Scion xB Genuine factory Mud Guard set fits 2011 - 2013 and even better you will see my Blue Box Wheels with the Mud Guards on as he had asked me could he use my wheels for his ad. they fit perfectly & i haven't had any trouble with them. his name is Wayne if you let him know you know me & remind him he is using my Pics he will look after you. he is a great guy. he will look after you. here is the link

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Scion-XB-Genuine-Factory-4-Piece-Mudguard-Set-fits-2011-2013-PT769-52001-/290923212461?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43bc5feead&_uhb=1

my new Scion xB mud flaps

Good Luck Let me know what you decide. thanks