Touch Up Paint for 2005 Black Corolla Sportivo

Hi Guys,

For those simple and not so heavy lil nasty markings, chips and scratches I am wanting to get my hands on

a small amount of touch paint in Black Ink for my 05 Corolla Sportivo yet i'm not so sure where I can get this from?

Do Toyota provide this product? If so does anyone know how much it's worth and which Sydney dealer/spares supply this?

I know I could get this from a panel beater but I would much rather have it in an easy applicator and in an small amount. Also knowing its from Toyota would ensure it is the correct colour!

Cheers

:D

Edited by Cheeky Age

I tell you the best way to get touch up paint. Go to a dealer and make sure no dealers are around. Jump in the car, open the glovebox and there you have it :)

what the?? :unsure:

Toyota sell a small amount (i think 15ml) of touch up paint around $10-$30

or you can go to REPCO and ask tell them the COLOUR# and they'll make 250ml of it for couple of bucks ($30 In a thin can n $50 in a Spray can).

Edited by leasaunce

I tell you the best way to get touch up paint. Go to a dealer and make sure no dealers are around. Jump in the car, open the glovebox and there you have it :)

so is that means this method also apply on gear knobs, tool kits, car jacks, spare wheels.................

so is that means this method also apply on gear knobs, tool kits, car jacks, spare wheels.................

good luck trying to fit a spare wheel in your pocket :lol:

According to my dealer all facelift onward Corollas won't come with paint anymore.

Either that or they kept it for themselves.

According to my dealer, some will provide it... some won't. I'm lucky enough to have mine. Mine's also a facelift :) Not a stivo though :(

The toyota paint doesnt usually match anyways.

Better to have it made up!

According to my dealer all facelift onward Corollas won't come with paint anymore.

Either that or they kept it for themselves.

Mate, it's touch up paint, i hardly think spending 30-40 bux is a wise investment to touch up a spot here and there.

i got a whole 20ml tine when i bought my car!

that was 3weeks ago. Did you not get any?

I didnt get any, thats why i went and got one myslef, I asked the dealer to buy one, they said its a couple if weeks away, out of stock, so I just helped myself. Everyone should get one, you also should get a bottle of clear coating. That i had, the paint i didnt.