the "wow" cars

VXR VXR VXR!!!!

i'm so glad GM decided to release that here in Aus :D

is there any here in Aus yet? im trying to find out but so far nothing. and the 1000HP Bugatti is just great.

not quite yet.... but soon corey :D very soon

does that mean you'll be getting one?

out of the hsv vxr (vxr astra), xr5 (05 focus st), renault sport megane, golf gti

i'd personally have the renault sport megane cup if that package is available here. i think purely for different looks.

but then again for those kinda prices i'd rather have something else! :P

VXR VXR VXR!!!!

i'm so glad GM decided to release that here in Aus :D

is there any here in Aus yet? im trying to find out but so far nothing. and the 1000HP Bugatti is just great.

not quite yet.... but soon corey :D very soon

does that mean you'll be getting one?

out of the hsv vxr (vxr astra), xr5 (05 focus st), renault sport megane, golf gti

i'd personally have the renault sport megane cup if that package is available here. i think purely for different looks.

but then again for those kinda prices i'd rather have something else! :P

i would... if the insurance wasn't so high... i was looking at about $2K/year for an Astra Turbo... not a HSV VXR turbo... i dont even want to think about how much that would be

Apparently when travelling at it's 400km/h vmax it empties it's entire fuel tank in ten minutes :blink:

Yup... and that's a 100litre tank too. Apparently VW are losing money on every one they sell. It's not just money they're after, they just wanted to see if such a vehicle was possible to develop.

Another interesting statistic is the car being able to stop from its max speed (400 km/h) to a complete stop in 10 seconds :D

I have a Top Gear episode on this Bugatti racing a plane (race to some destination). Not very practical, but entertaining none the less. Also does a good run down on how it performs and things along those lines. If anyones interested let me know and i'll upload them.

Edited by BigBum

Apparently when travelling at it's 400km/h vmax it empties it's entire fuel tank in ten minutes :blink:

Another interesting statistic is the car being able to stop from its max speed (400 km/h) to a complete stop in 10 seconds :D

yer but in that 10 seconds it covers over 100metres or something crazy like that :)

yer but in that 10 seconds it covers over 100metres or something crazy like that :)

that is damn good.. have you tried braking (pedal to metal) from 200km in a corolla? takes a lot more than 100 metres ;)

Yup... and that's a 100litre tank too. Apparently VW are losing money on every one they sell. It's not just money they're after, they just wanted to see if such a vehicle was possible to develop.

I have a Top Gear episode on this Bugatti racing a plane (race to some destination). Not very practical, but entertaining none the less. Also does a good run down on how it performs and things along those lines. If anyones interested let me know and i'll upload them.

upload upload plz

Top Gear - Bugatti Veyron vs Plane - 1/4

Top Gear - Bugatti Veyron Vs Plane - 2/4

Top Gear - Bugatti Veyron Vs Plane - 3/4

Top Gear - Bugatti Veyron Vs Plane - 4/4

If you haven't downloaded from Rapidshare before, scroll down and click on the 'Free' button... then wait for the countdown to finish, type in the 3 character code you see and click 'Start Download'

for some reason i bet all these info are from the top gear ep and/or the article by Jeremy Clarkson (top gear).

the 100L fuel tanks which lasts 10min on full throttle

5 football fields for braking which is still only 10sec from 250mph-0

$5m to make 1, just for an engineering feat..

still. i want one :)

for some reason i bet all these info are from the top gear ep and/or the article by Jeremy Clarkson (top gear).

the 100L fuel tanks which lasts 10min on full throttle

5 football fields for braking which is still only 10sec from 250mph-0

$5m to make 1, just for an engineering feat..

still. i want one :)

Yeppppp... except it last 12mins, not 10 :D