The cops are out there ...

Sorry guys, but I just have to vent from my experiences driving up and down the M1 in Brisbane today.

Firstly, on my way out of town, around 4pm, I saw a motorcycle cop heading in the opposite direction, traffic around him was light, and he's sitting in the right-hand-lane, overtaking nothing but thin air!

Then, on our way back, we were given some grief by a goose in a Falcon in the T2 lane ... the speed limit dropped to 80 for road works, and given the time of year, I thought it best to obey. The Falcon comes up our rear, flashing his lights, then he changes lanes across double white lines, I estimate he would have got up to a speed well over the usual 100, he then changes back into our lane, again across double white lines, in plain view of a motorcycle cop on the side of the road, and approximately zip was done about it!

Nothing annoys me more when you're trying to be conscious of the road rules at this time of year, knowing the cops will bust your backside for even thinking of speeding, yet other idiots on the road get off scott free.

Definitely not good. <_< But I do feel better having vented now. :)

Edited by Buddha

when i still have my civic a cop pulled me over checked every thing, and he said to me: nice bonnet, whats the name of the colour? haha and it was a carbon fibre bonnet, so i told him its the new age black

Always funny when you can get something very obvious past a know-it-all cop! :P

I went through 8 speed camera's and 3 cop cars yesterday on my way to and back Palm Beach,

and on the way back on King George's Road, a cop car pulled next to me and gave me a warning

saying that I was doing 90 in a 70 zone....

but I guess he had no proof, so he couldn't give me a ticket...hehe, lucky phew~

i had a cop come flying up my rear on the M4 the other day mind ou i WAS overtaking and i was in the 3rd lane (but the 1st lan was still free)

so yeah he came flying up my rear flashing his high beams at me taling me real close but i just stuck to my 100km limit then when i passed the car and was far enough away to change lanes, i did, then the cop SCREAMED off speeding like nothing else, but NO SIRENS NO LIGHTS NO NOTHING

then that same day but earlier i was driving in a 70km zone and a cop flew past me doing about 100km but he was just cruising, he wasnt going anywhere,

i know he was doing approx 100km cus when he passed me i started to speed up to see what speed he was doing and he was still gaining on me when i was doing 90, but only very slowly

some cops think there heros but i have had heaps of experience with some good cops out there too

so i dont go throwing crap at them i just respect them

if you have ever done something wrong and got away with it you think YES lucky me

why should it be any different if you see somone else get away with something aswell THAT TIME

they will get cought if they do it often enough

Edited by evl_50a

some cops would claim they chasing someone and they havent got there siren on because it would give away that they chasing! They only put there siren on when they close enough to the car they are chasing

Edited by CORZZA

I saw a cop at flemmington markets on parra RD around 8:30am christmas eve the traffic was completely jammed up due to everyone trying to get in sum last minute chrissy shopping at pa and fruit and veg!!!!!LOL :lol: The cops were directing traffic since the traffic lights were absolutely no help! There was a highway patrol wanting to get out through this carpark of traffic he put on his lights gives the siren the woOp WoOP!! People stop the other cop stops traffic and he flies off down the road i managed to get through a few minutes after goin down the road i see the same highway patrol in the drive through at MACCAS!!! Getting breakfast!!!!!LOL :lol: :D :P ^_^ They must be doin their job!!!!!! PPPWWwwwAAAHHahahahaaaaaaa