Corolla Sportivo TRD/SRi 2005

Hi all..is there any such vehicle??...Im buying a car for my son and came across this car doing the rounds on the net...TRD & SRi ??

If its TRD, it should at least have a suspension package...AND wheels, red leather stitching....it has stock Sportivo wheels for a start, AND side skirts..which the SRI didn't have...The SRi badge on the hatch is on the wrong side...I dunno, I cant really find anything out about the 2005 TRD Corolla and its standard equipment....is this just a badge job?? Can anybody help out??

Thanks,

Hopper

There is a 'limited edition' TRD RSI model, it came with different suspension, wheels, (no side skirt) and red stitching... Same engine, same drive train etc.

It looks like a badge job, If I am looking at the right car for sale - it doesn't have any interior images?

Yeh, no interior pics..sounded suspect..Im guessing its just a Sportivo with badges, or at best with TRD add-ons..

Are you sure it's even a Sportivo? Sticker/badge-specials are usually base-models up-spec'd to sell off the last remaining models before a facelift or new model comes along.

Any links to a For Sale ad or anything?

Its all over the web.. a silver 2005 from Darlinghurst for $9450...do a gumtree, carsales search and Itll come up.i cant copy/paste the address..sorry

Looks just like a normal Sportivo that someone has put TRD and RSi badges on, the front bumper looks like a crappy aftermarket job. The "limited edition" "won't find another for sale online" is typical BS that people put in ads to try and make their car sound better than the others for sale (and are often lies or distortions of the truth).

The fact that essentially nothing exists on the net for a "TRD RSi" limited edition Sportivo sold in Australia (and mostly just shows up results of all the websites this guy is trying to flog his car on) would indicate that it's nothing special.