Aurion Check engine light flashing...

Ok so a bit bazar,

Today I started my Aurion and sat in it waiting to warm up, with in 30 seconds of it starting I noticed it was idling rough, real odd, like it was only running on 4 cylinders, then a second later the check engine light started flashing. Now I've heard of it staying on but not flashing. I let it sit for a few seconds, then turned it off. Let it sit for a sec then turned it back on and nothing...

Real bazar.

Anyone know what's going on?

I don't have the money to take it to a dealer yet so any helps appreciated

2 things:

1) could be spark plugs misfiring meaning your engine is due for 100,000 kms if i am guessing depending on 07 model your sig says

2) I would not go for dealer garages if you are out of warranty. Shop around for other servicing places

My warranty expired this year so on my next service it's different places I will go for. It will no longer be capped price after warranty expires. I have heard some places offers capped price for service be it either minor or major

In my last service they said they replaced the spark plugs so I'll be pretty ****** if they didn't.

I paid for it so they better have.

In my last service they said they replaced the spark plugs so I'll be pretty ****** if they didn't.

I paid for it so they better have.

Good luck checking that! :lol:

Could be anything mate.

Running rough could be caused by....spark plugs, leads, ignition transformer, build up of carbon in exhaust/throttle body, injectors, crappy fuel, oxygen sensors....the list goes on. For something like this though, I would definitely take it to a dealer.

A dealership is the best place for a diagnosis. If the engine light was flashing, there may be a stored fault that the technician will be able to read.

(I work in a dealership and always like external mechanic diagnosis. They get the 'problem fixed' at an outside garage and bring it to us when the issue re-occurs)