Brisbane - Where do I get a cheap service?

i would not have paid for the stuff that was not asked to be done. 20K and a EFI flush??? i thought thats why they put lift in there.....

well thats easy to say now. i will be going back today and asking for a refund of the money i paid for the EFI flush and wheel alignment/balance

if they dont do it, i will be letting you all know where i went and going to toyota head office

can someone please tell me what the EFI flush is and why it would be needed, just so i can go in there and prove i know what im talking about

the EFI flush is exactly that they flush out your fuel injection system, and i have no idea why they would need to do that at 20,000km....

the service manager said they had problems with the EFI systems i the past, so they implemented this flush system at 20,000km and then do it again a little bit later.

i went in and said my piece... but i get free labour on my next service too make up for the cost of the wheels alignment and efi flush - why couldnt it be a big service, the 30,000km one doesnt take that long

the EFI flush is exactly that they flush out your fuel injection system, and i have no idea why they would need to do that at 20,000km....

At how many km do they normally do EFI flush?

I thought the usual was more like 100K, but I guess if you use dirty fuel the system could clog sooner than that.

My father used Optimax religiously from the moment he bought his Mazda 6, and the EFI needed flushing at 30K ... the car was running rough and had lost power, but was right as rain after the flush. Mazda recommend Ultimate for that reason.

I know Mazda have a computer where they can map each injector's output, so they could show where the clogging was occurring ... does anyone reckon Toyota has a similar unit?

Edited by Buddha