question about the GRILLE and head lights!

people told me that the GRILLE of a SEDAN can fit to the HATCHBACK...

is that true?? ive got this info from a TRD and tom's dealer....

they even said... the head lights will fit as well......

i dunno about the grille... they kinda all look similar...

but the head lights... the NEW model kinda look different...

dont know if i can trust those guys~ <_< ... too bad i cant drive my car down here...

the head lights im talking about is the... hmmmmm.... black background.. and.. theres 2 seperate lights each side....

by the way.. mines a PRE FACE LIFT.... not the one on my avatar~

help needed!!! plz...

people told me that the GRILLE of a SEDAN can fit to the HATCHBACK...

is that true?? ive got this info from a TRD and tom's dealer....

they even said... the head lights will fit as well......

i dunno about the grille... they kinda all look similar...

but the head lights... the NEW model kinda look different...

dont know if i can trust those guys~ <_< ... too bad i cant drive my car down here...

the head lights im talking about is the... hmmmmm.... black background.. and.. theres 2 seperate lights each side....

by the way.. mines a PRE FACE LIFT.... not the one on my avatar~

help needed!!! plz...

Yes, both Sedan and Hatch share the same headlights and grille. So your dealer is right.

toms trd hong kong know the combinations so if you tell them your requirements you should be right. the sedans overseas do come in different styles. not as common but coming from japan is a sedan which has more rectangular headlamps and can easily be identified by factory led taillamps and relfectors in the rear bar like on mazda6. the other different sedan is the ones coming from thailand known as altis but then no hatches are domestic for thailand.

interesting thing is that the corollas in hong kong come with no rear sway bar standard between the axel is empty.

can you post a pic of your car?

Edited by kcorro

toms trd hong kong know the combinations so if you tell them your requirements you should be right. the sedans overseas do come in different styles. not as common but coming from japan is a sedan which has more rectangular headlamps and can easily be identified by factory led taillamps and relfectors in the rear bar like on mazda6. the other different sedan is the ones coming from thailand known as altis but then no hatches are domestic for thailand.

interesting thing is that the corollas in hong kong come with no rear sway bar standard between the axel is empty.

can you post a pic of your car?

wow!! thx for the info!!!!

i asked for the sway bar as well... the price IS a lot cheaper.. but i cant be fuked carrying this HEAVY METAL to the airport... they showed me the standard rear sway for a rolla... the shape and all.. looks different to the GROUP BUY one...

I wish i could post my car up.... but im not in AU atm...

im still deciding the get the Headlights or not..... its the only thing that i dont see that often in AU rollas...

the grille seems to be tooooo common!!! :lol:

PS:

kcorra... how the hell u know im in HK?? :lol: :P

wt!?!

i have to change it from H7 to H4?!?!

is it hard!?

JDM..... which is that?? i'll have to confirm with u guys later... need to find a pic..

wt!?!

i have to change it from H7 to H4?!?!

is it hard!?

JDM..... which is that?? i'll have to confirm with u guys later... need to find a pic..

• 2 weeks later...