Squeeky noise coming from driver's side front wheel - '05 Sportivo

While standing for longish periods of time you will get a slight forming of rust on the rotors which will cause short term squealing. If it persists it could be stuck pistons in your calipers. Could also be a foreign object caught between one of the the pads and rotors.

I have had instances of the second type in different cars and the problem has been the slides in the calipers gumming up, usually caused if the dust seals are damaged or dislodged and is most noticeable when cornering.

If it's not the brakes then an inspection of your engine drive belts and pulleys may be in order.

As for wind noise, it could be anything. Do you always check all your passengers are on board :rolleyes:

Had to bring this back from death.

I had exact problem with the squealing noise, for the past few days i start my car, after parking, i can hear that squealing noise but it goes away after less then a minute. And it happens everytime i park the car til cool and start again. My car is only 1500km old.

Has anyone identify or have more info about this problem?

Going to get to my first inspection in next 2 weeks. Do you all think toyota can do anything about this?

does the noise occur as soon as you turn on your engine or only when you start moving?

When i start moving when the engine is first started. So if i dont move, theres not sound. But it also disappears within a minute.