77 rt104 corona

upgrades

Hey guys

I have a 77 corona with a crappy 18rc in it and i love her to bits, but im thinking about doing a heart transplant in the near future to a 3s-ge beams and 6 speed j160 from a half cut rs200

General questions are wat will be needed for engineering

Brake upgrades

What kind of front brakes simply bolt on, I don't mind doing the entire hub/bearing to get an upgrade but I have done a fair bit of research and cant seem to find much on the subject

Rears I have been told that I should change to a st142 rear axle to enable the rear brakes to be disc which I what i want as well so Is that the correct thing to do.

Next rear sway bar, it didn't have one is there another vehicle with one that fits or a suitable universal one. That's all I can really think of for now if any one has any info or have done some mods to the rt104 model can u please shed some light

There are a lot of specific questions there on a limited topic that you may or may not receive answers to.

You may need to take a lot of measurements and go to wreckers, etc. like most do when doing something for the first time. It is the hard way, but sometimes you need to do it because others simply don't have the answers.

You may also find answers over at the Toymods forums as well.

Thnx trentmeyer23

I knew it was a long shot but I was hopeful and time may tell, have most of the measurements I need and I'll be hitting the wreckers with a wad of cash as soon as time allows