Searching for parts

Hey guys, I have recently started looking at modding the Stivo, and thanks to this forum and alot of you guys on here I have a fairly good idea of what I am after. I have made a list, so now I am searching for places to buy the goodies from.

Here-in lies the problem, I am having trouble finding the parts I want, with the only success coming from E-bay. Is this how you guys are getting most of your after-market parts... Or am i just looking in all the wrong places... :blink:

Best value CAI atm is the INJEN available from INDKONCEPT on ebay...

costs roughly $360 to your door..

the "ces cai" will be available eventually but the cost will be more than the injen and the gains wont justify it..

strut braces etc can be bought at autobarn and such places i believe..

as for exhaust systems.. well the only one with proven gains is the CES but any aftermarket exhaust system should pretty much provide you with gains as well

I have done some research in the last week, and have found suppliers in Oz. But i am more wondering where you guys get your "group buy" products from. No item inpaticular just who you use.

I have found an Injen supplier at Darra (QLD), AEM and DC Sports in Woodridge (QLD) and Skunk2 in Minto (NSW).

Basically i am looking at getting CAI (Injen or AEM), front strut brace DC Sports, coilovers from Skunk2, CES only cause they are around the corner from where i live (and everybody loves CES :lol: ). Now when you buy a set of coilovers is everything included??

Well I know I for one would like to get the TRD Pod and Air filter, anyone know what the TRD suspension is like ?

one of the brisbane guys is running is "shaddow" is his forum name, i have not been in his car so send him a PM and ask i guess...

anyone know what the TRD suspension is like ?

one of the brisbane guys is running is "shaddow" is his forum name, i have not been in his car so send him a PM and ask i guess...

I think "Otaku" has Sportivo springs too. He's on TOCAU.

Ask him or search for his posts.