Powdercoating Sportivo Rims.

hey boyz i know a guy that paint wheels, he does for around 80 a wheel, but if theres a group buy im sure i cant get the price down. Im back from overseas btw so i see you all tomorow night... :D

yeah find out how much he can do for a group im sure theres about 5-6 ppl interested ....

If you're just changing the colour, I really don't think there's any need to actually powder coat the wheels. As long as you have no scratches, a good baked enamel job would look neat and be approx $50 per wheel.

FYI, when ROH wheels offer their products in either a Silver or the darker "Shadow Chrome Finish" for $100 extra per set of four, the Silver is powder coated, the shadow chrome is the powder coat, then covered with a thin layer of black chrome paint.

If you're just changing the colour, I really don't think there's any need to actually powder coat the wheels. As long as you have no scratches, a good baked enamel job would look neat and be approx $50 per wheel.

FYI, when ROH wheels offer their products in either a Silver or the darker "Shadow Chrome Finish" for $100 extra per set of four, the Silver is powder coated, the shadow chrome is the powder coat, then covered with a thin layer of black chrome paint.

i was told that if you straight paint for wheels the paint may flake off?

* but that was for the RJR rims cause it was already powder coated white - which are for sale :P

IZZ - FE is correct about the paint quote thought - my painter dude said $40 bucks a wheel to be painted graphite metallic $_$ i had no dosh for tires :(