Where to buy new Sportivo radiator?

So my car is on 240,000 k's with the original radiator in place. I'm guessing at some point the rad will have to be replaced and rather than find out there's normally a 6 weeks wait for a new one I said I would ask if it's pretty easy to buy a new one here in Australia. Is it the same one as the 1zz?

Have any of you bought a new one before?

Not interested in 2nd hand ones, just new.

Cheers.

I realise that your preference would be replies from other Toyota Corolla Sportivo owners about their experience. Until they reply, I bought a replacement radiator for my 1998 Camry about a year ago via eBay, no problems with delivery in a few days. Looking at eBay listings, it appears that the radiator is compatible between Ascent and Sportivo. 

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Radiator-Toyota-Corolla-Ascent-ZZE122-ZZE123-1-8Ltr-00-07-Automatic-Manual-New-/201161857604?fits=Make%3AToyota|Model%3ACorolla&hash=item2ed62e5a44:m:m71IW8u1G0mY2VpvR9-fiKw

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Radiator-Toyota-Corolla-Sportivo-ZZE122-ZZE123-Sedan-Wagon-Hatch-2000-07-Manual-/191824758380?fits=Make%3AToyota|Model%3ACorolla&hash=item2ca9a5866c:g:nHgAAOSwP~tW41Lr