Just joined - have question on aux power.

Hi. I have a 2011 Aurion Sportive 6x. Like I said - I love my car! My friend found this car for me and from the moment I test drove it I loved it. I still love it. My first car was a 1970 Toyota Crown and I loved that car too. I went over to Nissen for a few years and seriously do not know what I was thinking. The only car that could induce me to change would be a new Tesla.

My question. 

I am wondering the safest means of powering any 5V 1A device (phone, camera, iPad etc) in the car.

The car has 12V sockets. I think that means the central console power outlet and the cigarette lighter, not sure what the dash USB is. There's no info on amps. I'm guessing

There are three options for USB.

1. A USB port direct into the media dash that powers the phone but it has no labelling at all. 

2. A cigarette lighter plughole. 

3. A power outlet in the shift console that fits a cigarette lighter style USB outlet - it receives a lighter plug charger.

I have two dual USB output plugs. One of them has a 1A and a 2.1A USB output. The other has two outputs that are not marked.

Any information on the amp or voltage output through these ports would be greatly appreciated.