ATTENTION important for ppl WITH MAGS and WHEELS

Grey-Rolla

Hey guys i noticed some of the guy want to paint or polish their wheels. I am trying to organise a group wheel repair day if anyone is interested please let me know it will be next weekend. This guy is pro wheel repairer he does from buckles, to welding, cracks, curbing, scratches and he also does painting (not power coating). Hes workshop is close to cabramatta so if anyone is interested please let me know, coz if we go together we can all get a good deal.

So holla me GUYS :D

Hey guys i noticed some of the guy want to paint or polish their wheels. I am trying to organise a group wheel repair day if anyone is interested please let me know it will be next weekend. This guy is pro wheel repairer he does from buckles, to welding, cracks, curbing, scratches and he also does painting (not power coating). Hes workshop is close to cabramatta so if anyone is interested please let me know, coz if we go together we can all get a good deal.

where abouts in cabramatta ?

do you know roughly how much it costs?

How much are we looking at here?

Ive got some wheels that need fixing.

These scratches are rather deep and are on the spoke (one of the wheels).

The other wheel has some typical gutter scratches.

post-1865-1141903376_thumb.jpg

How much are we looking at here?

Ive got some wheels that need fixing.

These scratches are rather deep and are on the spoke (one of the wheels).

The other wheel has some typical gutter scratches.

Well i believe he is the cheapest guy around, im not sure how much it will cost but to fix straches for a whole wheel i believe would be in between 50 to 100 unpainted which is very cheap. i got my scratches fixed for 100 i think it was. To paint a wheel cost $80 buck if u get the paint for him it cost around $60 bucks.

Put it this way if we go in a group we can bargain and huggle it out, thats the good thing about this.

So keep this post hot and i hope we get a few more guys.

Btw this guy isnt a dodgey repair chop. Obsession has hes WORKS fixed there it was also painted for 120 which was very cheap and u couldnt even tell where it was scratched.

so Holla Boyz

where abouts in cabramatta ?

do you know roughly how much it costs?

Its close to cabramatta, hes work shop is at hes house i know how to get there but im not sure of the address.

• 2 months later...

i have a few paint chips out of my wheels...

will he fix them up cheap? i think its only a matter of a bit of touchup paint... which i could do myself... but if he can get the white matched up perfectly, and he's cheap enough, then ill come along and get him to touch them up for me...

there's a small chip out of one too, so again, if the price is right, ill get that fixed up...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

DSports

Number: 9601 3599

Address: Unit 1/7 Regent Cr Moorebank 2170.

(Its off Heathcote Rd - about 100m from the M5 entrance, kinda in the street behind the 7/11 servo there).

He fixes wheels too, starting from $80.. but it depends on damage.

Custom Wheels repair At Lansvale does Welding scratches, and Spraying Wheels, My old Wheels got scratched and i got them repair, and they look brand new. Scratches are easy and cheap to fix its just paiting. $80 bucks per a wheel, they also fix buckles too cheers.

:clap:

• 2 years later...