[ACT] Canberra Thread

MT

Aside from that, yes Simo i will teach you to polish your kno.... car. Rob taught me, so maybe he should be in attendance as well!

**** yeh, get in our bikinis and spray each other with the hose :yahoo:

And Mick, She said BYO Tomato sauce, so I told her to get ******....

Edited by Simo

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was shady, but I basically lived in seclusion with a Russian girl on a mountain in Siberia. We thought of rubber ducks and extensively practiced the Tantra on an hourly basis.

I'm back now though.

I'm keen for something substantial in terms of a meet. I need to celebrate landing a job working for Kevin Rudd (yeah...that's my prediction).

but I basically lived in seclusion with a Russian girl on a mountain in Siberia. We thought of rubber ducks and extensively practiced the Tantra on an hourly basis.

I have been sitting here, with my warped little mind working in over drive for 5 minutes to try to think of sumthing funny to reply to this, but I have got nothing...

Next time Rob, next time.... :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

YES, LEROY WANTS CUSTARD!!!

Haha, glad this suggestion got taken further. Ironic that I want custard... but could not reply to thread as I have no internet in the place I'm housesitting.

Anyhow, pre-christmas? Or do you want to turn this into a big do? Which means waiting 'til everyone gets back to work...

And what the hell is with all the frozen custard joints breaking the franchise and reverting back to old names??!?!

Jigsaw has now gone back to Goodberry's and Dickson/Belconnen split to form Rubees...

So...

Who wants custard??

We'll have a look see at who pops up pre christmas man. That's usually how it works. We all come out of hiding at some point.

Yeah I must admit that when I saw that Rubee's ad I was 'wtf is rubee's? lol

Custard though? fuk yer...

Look a pigeon...

Edited by bADbOYz

I have my assesment for the army at the end of january early feburary, so this week till new years im gettin hard partying in before im back in the gym, long story short, I will be in no state to drive for custards LOLOL

after the 2nd I can defo squeeze you sick (I am an idiot i swear) in tho :)

Much love boys

LOL he's not a neighbour anymore!

I'm keen for custard boys just plan it without me 'cos I'll be working lots after chrissie when everyones away

As will I - stupid franny/danny :P Meh, i need the dosh though. Oh how i need it....

Besides, Jimmy, we can't have a meet without the JT mobile (the white weapon!)... :yahoo: