Wheel Alloy 15" for 2021 Corolla SX Hybrid Sedan - Part Number?

I have a 2021 Corolla SX Hybrid Sedan on order.  Behind the wheel covers are actually decent looking 15" alloy Wheels

I want to buy one of these wheels to use as a spare

Does anyone know the part number and/or availability in Australia - new or used.

A photo from a Youtube video 

See wheel reveal at 3:40 in 

wheel

I am flabbergasted. They put wheel covers over alloy wheels now ?? I've never heard of this before 😀

Can't help with part numbers, but you can very easily contact your local friendly stealership and ask them.

I'm still waiting for someone from Lander Toyota Blacktown to get back to me about a new door handle. It's only been around 6 months, but I live in hope.. 

5 hours ago, Tony Prodigy said:
I am flabbergasted. They put wheel covers over alloy wheels now ?? I've never heard of this before

Been common on the Prius for a few years now, alloy is lighter than steel and then the hubcap on top for aero

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

• 2 months later...

Great News!  My March 2021 order for a Corolla Hybrid SX (Australia) turned into a 2022 model and was delivered recently.  On this Hybrid  SX model, the model year 2021 15"wheels covered by plastic hubcaps have been replaced in 2022 with real (good looking) alloy wheels in 16"..(see photo)  

Even better I bought a full size Bridgestone Ecopia 150 tire 205/55/R16 (same as OEM tire on car) mounted on an aftermarket alloy wheel as the spare and it fits wheel well perfectly and supports original trunk (boot) mat.  My 'donut' spare than came with car and the styrofoam tool holder are now in storage - tools are in a bag that fits inside tire in wheel well.  Happy all around.

IMG_1441.jpg

Edited by Central Coast Guy
  • Like 1