• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MarkMish

• Sportivo05

• eggbert_99

• MT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd go on big brother just to tell everyone what a sh!thouse show it is, then just leave. Some things are more important than money, like NOT being a sellout.

Hewo becky wecky woo :D

Edited by bADbOYz

haha

its my thread!

hey jason i just went to livo exhausts to have a chat with him and see what he can do... im probably going to in on friday and get it all done... i called castle hill again and he said itd be around $300 for the lot... i might head up there tomorrow and show him what ive got and see though...

haha

its my thread!

hey jason i just went to livo exhausts to have a chat with him and see what he can do... im probably going to in on friday and get it all done... i called castle hill again and he said itd be around $300 for the lot... i might head up there tomorrow and show him what ive got and see though...

tom, do u want the number for the guy up here that did marks?.........could be worth a call.

haha

its my thread!

you certain to go on friday ??? and where too ???

i may take the day off !