2014 Australian Made Camry - Should it look like this?

JCEE80

Hi Guys,

Can I please have your opinions on my Australian Made December Built 2014 Camry. 

Do you think the attached BEFORE and AFTER Photos are the same.

As stated in previous post, Hollards crash repairer stole my Whole engine and did a whole CHOP SHOP of my front end of my Camry.

The insurer even took STAGED photos of another Camry engine(not mine) that they chop shopped the front onto my vehicle.

There is Body spray bog under the car.

THEY TURNED MY 2014 CAMRY INTO A 2012 MODEL.

LOOK AT THE GAP BETWEEN THE RADIATOR/ SUPORT FRAME AND FRONT GRILL.

BONNET WAS STOLEN AND SWAPPED.

ITS NOT THE SAME CAR…

THEY ARE SAYING MY MODEL HAS NO RADIATOR SIGHT SHIELD AS THEY DONT FIT ON A 2012 MODEL BUT LOOK AT THE GAP.

CLEARLY NOT THE SAME CAR..

“FIRST PHOTO IS ORIGINAL PIC OF MY CAR”

251D6C85-1319-4426-8D18-C3B4003EDE73.jpeg

6548CA0D-40EC-493B-B500-1A65FA3A2B2D.jpeg

195F4DAB-8F90-42D0-8410-74939A7DE045.jpeg

CB0190E9-D234-4908-82D6-067E664A76EE.jpeg

D233DD02-08A3-4C04-A791-33B3A8D7E9AE.jpeg

4E32F5B3-1594-41D9-961A-8618CCAC3ADA.jpeg

Edited by JCEE80
Add word

7 hours ago, JCEE80 said:

Do you think the attached BEFORE and AFTER Photos are the same.

Assuming the very first pic is the "before" shot and the second and third are the "after" shots, I would say yes. It looks exactly like it should.

As stated in previous post, Hollards crash repairer stole my Whole engine and did a whole CHOP SHOP of my front end of my Camry.

The insurer even took STAGED photos of another Camry engine(not mine) that they chop shopped the front onto my vehicle.

You should exercise caution when you're accusing a company or companies of committing some kind of criminal act without real proof. You may be liable for slander. Just saying.

It's very difficult to figure out what's what just from photos. You can try and compare the little details and see if the before and after match. I look at markings at various inconspicuous locations. So far from what I can see, it all seems to match up ok.

It does look like the radiator support was pushed in a bit but it could've been pulled to it original position unless you can see witness marks that it was replaced. Again, hard to tell from the photos.

I don't understand how an insurance company would enter into a conspiracy with a repair shop over a Camry. There's no money to be made on such a vehicle. I can understand a higher end vehicle yes, but not a humble Toyota.

There is Body spray bog under the car.

THEY TURNED MY 2014 CAMRY INTO A 2012 MODEL.

Looks like a 2014 I guess, but again, how do you know the differences between  2012 to a 2014 model ? I wouldn't think there would be many if any.

LOOK AT THE GAP BETWEEN THE RADIATOR/ SUPORT FRAME AND FRONT GRILL.

That's because the grill was pushed in during the accident. It's only fragile plastic. Look at the driver's side upper mounting tab. It's sheared completely off and then it's been pushed up over the top of the rad support. Those upper grille mounts are fixed to the ends of the headlights and are very susceptible to breakage during a frontal collision. Both headlights make contact along with the pointy end of the grille and it's game over for all three parts. A decent bump would also push the radiator support back a few inches too. it's not that strong and bears no structural significance to the rest of the front end.

BONNET WAS STOLEN AND SWAPPED.

How do you know this ? Was the bonnet damaged after the accident ? You don't show this. If it wasn't damaged, then it wouldn't have been painted right ?

I would assume that if it was damaged then would've been painted to match the rest of the front end refinish.

THEY ARE SAYING MY MODEL HAS NO RADIATOR SIGHT SHIELD AS THEY DONT FIT ON A 2012 MODEL BUT LOOK AT THE GAP.

CLEARLY NOT THE SAME CAR..

Not sure what you're referring to here but in my honest opinion, I think the car is fine. If it bothers you that much, then sell it and buy another Camry and start fresh. This car seems to be causing you a lot of Anxiety for what is probably not worth worrying about. 
Something like this needs a hands on eyeball scrutiny to thoroughly check the work. Photos are very hard to make a definitive determination from.
To the untrained eye, and anyone off the street, they would all look at it and say it's nice. As long as the compliance plate still says 2014, then it's a 2014 and it's value will reflect this. I can't tell the difference between a 2012 to a 2014. They both have the same appearance.

• Like 2