Door check strap or door stopper replacement

If the quality is ok and the price is right, then why not. Alternatively, you can seek out a replacement from a local wrecker. That way you will have a genuine part and know it's good. I'm not sure if they're the same on all four doors. I would imagine they would be and with this you could get one off a back door as that one gets less usage and will be in better condition that say a driver's door for example.

By the way, your link was fruitless. The seller may have taken down the listing or it ended.

• Like 1

On 2/14/2022 at 1:02 AM, Tony Prodigy said:

If the quality is ok and the price is right, then why not. Alternatively, you can seek out a replacement from a local wrecker. That way you will have a genuine part and know it's good. I'm not sure if they're the same on all four doors. I would imagine they would be and with this you could get one off a back door as that one gets less usage and will be in better condition that say a driver's door for example.

By the way, your link was fruitless. The seller may have taken down the listing or it ended.

Hi mate, sorry for the link not supported. I have pasted down the link if you are curious about it for reference. Yeah they are not the same in back doors. By the way if i go with wreckers they have the used ones although they are genuine. These ones are brand new but aftermarket ones. I'll try these ones and let u know about the quality.

Cheers.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001063802345.html?spm=a2g0s.12269583.0.0.44691c68vjbJ7b