Have The Final Say!!!

blue_rolla

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah paypal is a credit card thing... thing you have to have one to use it...

you basically sign up with your email address, and you link up your credit account to your email address in paypal... so if you wanna transfer money to someone, you gotta have a paypal account, and so do they... and you go to the paypal website and sign in and you type in their email address and send however much you wanna send them...

its really simple, you just have to have a credit account...

Well i dont have a credit card and i dont intend to either!

Yeh im with you there!! haha theyre dangerous :P

Very dangerous! Wherei can i pay cash or with my debit card!

So much safer!

yeah i think you can also get one of those visa debit card, which you can use on the net where they ask you to put in "credit card" details...

i dunno how it works... but thats what ive been told...

yeah you can.

dont like putting out that sort of info on the net! Just now u end up with Zip in your account!

nah certain places are safe, other's arent..;

just gotta play smart on the net...

paypal is extremely safe, almost everyone i know has a paypal account and they have all sorts of protection schemes if you get ripped off...

u dont need a credit card for paypal anymore... i dont have a credit card either but i used paypal

pete go and sign up on the website, u have to enter your name and address and stuff, then u can choose to add your savings or cheque account in. they will make 2 small deposits into your account (between like $0.00 and $0.50) and then u go back to the sites and enter the amounts and it verifies the account, then they send u a letter with a code and that verifies your address, then u are ready to go. only problem is it takes about a week for it to confirm rather than about a minute with a credit card