LED Torch and Inspection Lamp

campbeam

I was recently looking on eBay for a high power torch, initially starting with getting another LED torch with 2 18650 rechargable batteries.

Located and ordered this " 12000000LM Super Bright Torch 5 LED Flashlight USB Rechargeable Tactical lights " from a China based seller. It should be handy for lighting up the backyard.

Price was attractive enough to me given the current extended delivery time of many weeks.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/334324187089

I kept searching and located this " Rechargeable COB LED Inspection Work Light Foldable Hand Torch Lamp Mechanic AU " from an Australia based seller. Current price of $8.99 including free postage is so attractive with other sellers wanting twice the price.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/353855490718?var=623230529959

Initial order was for the W599B version which arrived quickly.

So impressed with the working light output and the torch light output, I did a follow up order for the W599A version.

This version was just as impressive so I have done another order for more of both versions.

Going to be very handy when working on the car, as a standby/regular torch or when the lights go out.

Also a very practical gift. Girlfriend has just got another early birthday present. 😁

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 3/5/2022 at 5:21 PM, campbeam said:

I was recently looking on eBay for a high power torch, initially starting with getting another LED torch with 2 18650 rechargable batteries.

Located and ordered this " 12000000LM Super Bright Torch 5 LED Flashlight USB Rechargeable Tactical lights " from a China based seller. It should be handy for lighting up the backyard.

Price was attractive enough to me given the current extended delivery time of many weeks.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/334324187089

I kept searching and located this " Rechargeable COB LED Inspection Work Light Foldable Hand Torch Lamp Mechanic AU " from an Australia based seller. Current price of $8.99 including free postage is so attractive with other sellers wanting twice the price.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/353855490718?var=623230529959

Initial order was for the W599B version which arrived quickly.

So impressed with the working light output and the torch light output, I did a follow up order for the W599A version.

This version was just as impressive so I have done another order for more of both versions.

Going to be very handy when working on the car, as a standby/regular torch or when the lights go out.

Also a very practical gift. Girlfriend has just got another early birthday present. 😁

the title of that torch to have that many LMS looks to good to be true BUT if and when you get it and it actually puts out what it says it does then ill get 1 (i have a funny feeling that it will heat up to the point of melting in seconds with that many LMS)