Problems start coming up to my stivo

Firstly , thanks for the members to answer the problems on my stivos' battery charging system.

I post a topic last week regarding to the oil leaks at bottem of the engine found out by another workshop which the car being serviced 60,000kms ( not toyota service centre ) , because my stivo warranty finish in May this year, so i asked him to take a good look of the car , so he found it out , i booked it in back to toyota service centre in Hobart to check the exact location of oil leaks last Wenesday , they told me is the timing cover oil leaks , so i booked in again to take it back this morning due to order the parts from mainland , in the afternoon the staff called me, while they pulling the parts , they also found out the water pump leaking as well and to replace , he firstly told me it takes two days to reseal the oil leaks from the timing cover, so i am suppose to pick my car up tomorrow( thu ) at 5:00pm , but the staff said they dont have a water pump available for my stivo to replace it and need to order it from mainland again , and i cant get my car back till next Wenesday due to Easter break , thats shocking , then i asked the staff to lent me another car to use while is repairing , and he said nothing available, what a such a big company have no parts in stock and sh*t customer service .

Another thing makes me angry is the sales manager ( John Mcshane ) at Co-op toyota hobart, before i bought the stivo, i was going to buy a auto echo for my wife and already paid $ 2,000 deposit in April ,03 , because i need to wait 6 weeks to ship it down to tassie,and i knew the stivo is on its way so i changed my mind to buy the stivo instead , but they havent had the price release yet at the time i ordered , i mention to the saleman will i get any discount for the stivo because i have no trade in , he said of course yes , finally the priced released plus on road was $ 33,100 , so i asked the other saleman which i first deal with how much discount i would get then he refer me to see the sales manager ( John Mcshane ) , when i asked him ( in the way of very friendly ) how much discount i could get with no trade in , you know what he said , buy it or leave it , he knew i already paid my $ 2,000 hard earn cash deposit for the echo at first , therefore if i leave it , i would lost that $ 2,000 deposit , i ended up paid $ 33,100 firm , its the matter of a sales manager being smart the way he treat me , not just a discount of my stivo , i am chinese so may be he doesnt like my colour but i am his customer, not working for him, and not asking for a free car. i swear i wont go back to these co-op toyota dealership to buy a car in the future .I also have complained this kind of customer service to the director of co-op toyota , but no reply , very disappointed !

Please be reminded all stivo and rolla members to get your car checked fully from other workshop before your warranty finish, thats the safe bet , goodnight !

What a dirty fark. FARK YOU MCSHANE!

I am personally changing local dealers from Belconnen to Fyshwick here. Order_last_1 was treated like complete crap by the service area at Belconnen (I'm thinking it could've been because he's chinese). I'm disgusted with it. I've seen it happen a lot. Just because you're asian or from a different background completely they hold a grudge against you because of it. I am never going back to Belconnen. Racism has a big impact on me. Having a Dutch background I understand.

1939, during the Nazi occupation of Holland:

My great grandfather was starved to death in a prison cell over a 2 month period by the Nazi Gestapo because he was "successful" and "dutch".

It is farked. It needs to stop. I hope you read this Mcshane, I really do :angry:

PS: Sorry I raved on guys...it's a very important matter to me.

Unfortunately that's what you get with things like the easter break. Our customers who have "Next Business Day" level of service who log jobs today do not get serviced until Tuesday next week. Too bad if they log the call after 6pm today because then they'll be waiting until Wednesday next week.

You should be glad that Toyota picked up the waterpump leak. Would you rather they ignored it and then you would have to pay out of your own pocket to have it repaired when the warranty runs out?

ive been back to toyota like every few wks!

lol last wk had to have all 4 of my rotors replaced, now my passenger side front cv joint shield thing is broken, while inspecting it myself, my hand all covered in thick black stuff :S gotta take it back again on monday

What a dirty fark. FARK YOU MCSHANE!

I am personally changing local dealers from Belconnen to Fyshwick here. Order_last_1 was treated like complete crap by the service area at Belconnen (I'm thinking it could've been because he's chinese). I'm disgusted with it. I've seen it happen a lot. Just because you're asian or from a different background completely they hold a grudge against you because of it. I am never going back to Belconnen. Racism has a big impact on me. Having a Dutch background I understand.

1939, during the Nazi occupation of Holland:

My great grandfather was starved to death in a prison cell over a 2 month period by the Nazi Gestapo because he was "successful" and "dutch".

It is farked. It needs to stop. I hope you read this Mcshane, I really do :angry:

PS: Sorry I raved on guys...it's a very important matter to me.

Thanks mate! I think the reason why it happens is there is only one dealership in Canberra! Here is the formula "No competition = low service standards + bad price"... :(

Edited by order last 1

Unfortunately that's what you get with things like the easter break. Our customers who have "Next Business Day" level of service who log jobs today do not get serviced until Tuesday next week. Too bad if they log the call after 6pm today because then they'll be waiting until Wednesday next week.

You should be glad that Toyota picked up the waterpump leak. Would you rather they ignored it and then you would have to pay out of your own pocket to have it repaired when the warranty runs out?

I am totally agree you said that they have found the waterpump leaks at the time when they reseal the timing cover leaking , very lucky i am, but they should have at least one waterpump in stock , not a engine internal part ................... , its not a big expensive part to have one to be kept, if they one instock , my stivo is already back on the road....................................