Another problem .... whats going on ???

Ok .... now just to add to the series of issues that have been happening ..

like 2 days ago my ac stop being cold ... and the car is not even 2 years old ...

Here are some q's

1. Im going to take it back to the dealer ... should I bother taking out my CAI for an AC problem ???

2. will an ECU reset do anything ???

3. Anyone else had their Air Con die ???

if the AC light still comes on and isn't flashing then you've probably got a gas leak in the system somewhere. If the AC light is flashing then you have a compressor or electrical fault.

far out that sucks... i would say your gas is all gone - do you drive everywhere with the a/c on? you should be right with the CAI in, seeing as it wouldnt have any affect on your air con..

ID agree and say most likely gas leak

make sure u find the problem before regassing :)

far out that sucks... i would say your gas is all gone - do you drive everywhere with the a/c on? you should be right with the CAI in, seeing as it wouldnt have any affect on your air con..

Even if you use the AC alot it shouldnt be like this after 18 months

they are the grey/silver pipes that run down the left side of the engine (drivers side) follow them around, i drive with my A/C on all the time it never gets turned off and i have never had any issues....

the small pipe that runs under the CAI is still the A/C pipe but as long as the CAI is not touching it there should be no issues, they cant say thats the cause of the problem if its not even touching.

the small pipe that runs under the CAI is still the A/C pipe but as long as the CAI is not touching it there should be no issues, they cant say thats the cause of the problem if its not even touching.

what flows through that pipe ?

I'd like to add my own AC issue, I remember seeing a thread on it somewhere but I can't find it.

Anyway sometimes with the AC on cold I occasionally get a small burst of warm air, it usually only lasts a second or two but it's a little annoying. It's more noticeable when using fresh air but it even happens when i'm using recirculated air.

Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem or any idea what might cause the problem?

PS This isn't when starting the car (I think a little warm air is normal on startup) but it's more likely to happen after driving for about 15-20 minutes.

I'd like to add my own AC issue, I remember seeing a thread on it somewhere but I can't find it.

Anyway sometimes with the AC on cold I occasionally get a small burst of warm air, it usually only lasts a second or two but it's a little annoying. It's more noticeable when using fresh air but it even happens when i'm using recirculated air.

Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem or any idea what might cause the problem?

PS This isn't when starting the car (I think a little warm air is normal on startup) but it's more likely to happen after driving for about 15-20 minutes.

My A/C smells real bad when you first turn it on. It goes away after a few minutes, but the smell is rather annoying.

How do you fix that?

Hijack-Oval_office.jpg

hijecked indeed .. hahah

anyhow .. the smell issue ive had before too .. I fixed it by spraying glen 20 into the vents ... Obviously pull out the grills first ..

anybody else have a gas leak ?????

Conquest did it first, so i follwed :P