1st Post Introduction

ucantfunkwithus

hey guys,

i just wanted to introduce myself before you all start seeing my posts here and there and wonder where i came from and who i am. well, my name is Jay and im a uni student from syd. i just bought a 1991 mr2 about 2 weeks ago and decided to join this forum cuz then i can learn more about my car from you guys and ask for help and advice when needed as well as get some parts from people i can trust. :D

hope to hear from you guys soon and see ya around in the forums.thanx :)

hey guys,

i just wanted to introduce myself before you all start seeing my posts here and there and wonder where i came from and who i am. well, my name is Jay and im a uni student from syd. i just bought a 1991 mr2 about 2 weeks ago and decided to join this forum cuz then i can learn more about my car from you guys and ask for help and advice when needed as well as get some parts from people i can trust. :D

hope to hear from you guys soon and see ya around in the forums.thanx :)

Hello there Jay. Nice to meet you and welcome to au.toyotaownersclub. do you have pics for your car?My name is juna.im in adelaide and also i am a uni student. hehe...well what course are you taking?

well if you have any questions or problems, dun hesitate to post a topic and all of us will be glad to help ya...^_^

well nice to meet you again Jay.

Welcome mate and enjoy your stay you just may find that 90%+ of the members on this forum have rollas!!! ^_^ :lol: But thats not to say that we cant help you with info about your MR2 though!!! ;) :D Nice to meet you!!

Yeah mate, ditto to BigBum.

Pics are good...hope you can find what you need around here. As mentioned, a lot of us a Corolla Owners, however there are some guys here with Corollas that can always provide plenty of non-Corolla info..

Welcome

Welcome! Im sure ul enjoy your visits to the forum! Alot of useful information around in here that could help you with any future modification plans you have!