Spotted : Police cars other than Commodore or Falcon

rexy's with rally art?????????????????

exactly what i was thinking....

Rallyart = Mitsubishi....

Wouldnt Subaru be STI?

Cos if its a WRX with Rallyart well we now know its a copper or an idiot who thinks stickers make your car go faster. LOL

Btw do coppers change the plates on these cars? Cos if they dont maybe should get a register going. :P

i like this idea i like

the smart car runs around in the city, at the bus terminal. Its aimed at getting closer to the community.

Please people with out me sounding like a newb, please tell me the obvious signs of an "unmarked" police car. I know the fords are base models, with steel wheels. Apart from that how do u tell a unmarked

Please dont flame me lol

i guess thats the whole point... you dont know... the only other thing that makes them stick out is the massive strobe light thing on the dash... if you see a car with something big and square on the dash chances are its a cop... the other thing that has saved my ***** is the unmarked cops often have a few more aerials sticking out that they use for all their equipment. i was driving down the M4 one time and i was behind a green commodore for a while. i thought to myself "no i wont overtake cos it looks shifty with all the antennas". lucky i didnt because they pulled into the servo and as i went passed the occupants were cops...

yeah thats true all the aerials give them away!

Not necessarily. Some are totally normal, sinlge antenna and all.

I've seen 4WDs, Camrys, Magnas, WRXs, Bikes (Yamaha R1 - undercover).. all these were unmarked, and officers looked off duty.

Edited by ZEEROLLA

I saw a guy with TRD stickers all his Nissan Exa once...odd. Had a CA18 in there....nothing toyota. Strange boy.

I have a monster tacho, I get more mid-range with that don't I?

Don't know about mid-range, but you'll definitely get plenty of high-range stupidity! :lol:

I've seen 4WDs, Camrys, Magnas, WRXs, Bikes (Yamaha R1 - undercover).. all these were unmarked, and officers looked off duty.

They cant pull you over if they off duty!!!

They cant pull you over if they off duty!!!

Can't they!? I saw one that did! or maybe they were just plain clothed and still on duty..? :unsure:

Edited by ZEEROLLA

I saw a guy with TRD stickers all his Nissan Exa once...odd. Had a CA18 in there....nothing toyota. Strange boy.

I have a monster tacho, I get more mid-range with that don't I?

Don't know about mid-range, but you'll definitely get plenty of high-range stupidity! :lol:

WOW KEWLLL!

ive never been sure about off-duty police... surely they can pull you over if they are off-duty... simply because they are police officers and their job is to uphold the law etc, so if they catch someone breaking the law their duty is to stop it.

i know if i was a cop and i was off duty, i wouldnt bother pulling someone over.. but im quite lazy..

ive never been sure about off-duty police... surely they can pull you over if they are off-duty... simply because they are police officers and their job is to uphold the law etc, so if they catch someone breaking the law their duty is to stop it.

i know if i was a cop and i was off duty, i wouldnt bother pulling someone over.. but im quite lazy..

I got pulled over by an off-duty cop in a Magna a few years ago, he was on his way home from work. He just felt that he needed to tell me to pull my head in first <_<

There used to be a couple of unmarked Pathfinders running around the Wollongong area, as well as a plain white BA ute with mags :blink: And an XR8 with the WORST attempt at silver GT-style stripes that I've ever seen, but you can pick that one out with the dashboard disco lights and proliferation of anttenae :rolleyes:

saw an unmarked pathfinder on pennant hills road today... friggen ridiculous... i was stopping at the lights across the intersection from it and some guy flew through the lights just after it went red.. the pathfinder lit up like a christmas tree, bounced over the divider and tore off down the road after it...

poor bloke...