kluger enhancements

Lebo

Hi everyone hope you are all well. I am still trying to hunt down a company that can made me a heavy duty sway bar for my Kluger, can anybody help or assist me i live in Melbourne and i cannot find anyone.

As well has anyone fitted a cold air intake to a 2011 Kluger? if so can you please let me know where you purchased it from as i cannot find a kit anywhere thanks Lebo

• 1 month later...

Hey mate, I got an Ultra Racing sway bar for my 2006 Kluger. Not the same model Kluger as yours but it's likely UR will have one to suit. 

It's a PITA but to find aftermarket stuff for the earlier Klugers you need to cross reference using Highlander (overseas name for the Kluger) and sister brands or models and troll through different forums. I got a heap of info off the Toyotanation forum in the US. 

For example the 2003 to 2007 Kluger uses much the same platform and the same engine as the Lexus RX330 and the Harrier. Ultra Racing Australia didn't know the cross compatibility until I enquired.  I also put a set of Eibach lowering springs. There will be differences in part numbers between the AWD and FWD so something to be aware of.

All the best!

20210918_134019.jpg

20210924_183018.jpg

Edited by - Boony -
  • Like 1