Apexi Power Intake for Stivo..

How often do cops pull you over if you arent breaking the law and much less ask to pop the hood?

I choose apexi also because like what influx said.. they have the best filters on the market and tests have proven it :P

Ive been asked thrice in Perth to pop my hood, and im driving an ascent with nothing but stock parts under the hood.

First time I was driving around with my neons on, second time I was just driving around normally (was more of a spot check) and third time I lost it and skidded on a very slippery road.... and the cop behind me skidded on the road as well... he wanted to more or less check the car was okay and such.

Yeah.... in WA if your filter isnt housed right you will get a sticker, its the one thing cops know around here.

Shiza.. three times!

I got done once ever for accidentally running a redlight WHILE doing an 'illegal u-turn' (the lights were wierdly positioned and I wasn't paying particular attention, I swear I thought it was green) then all of a sudden i see blue and red flashing behind me.. thats the only encounter i had being pulled over.