Low oil pressure

Ahilux2016

Hi there, I've recently started having issues with my 2016 SR5 4x4 Hilux. 

Went out offroading nothing to serious but had a bit of a play in some small mud holes after which went to the carwash to blast the mud off the truck and when going to start my truck back up it took a few time turning over to start (3-4)

drove perfectly fine home that night, when i got home i tried starting the car back up which it did but struggled alot more (5-6) turns to start.

figured i'd leave it for the night and try in the morning, started perfectly normal in the morning so let it warm up and tried again and once warm struggled to start again, water blasted the underside of the truck a bit more thorough incase some mud had blocked one of the sensors or something. after that seemed to start up fine still drove fine. drove it that night and after about 50kms it just died on me. lights and everything worked fine but wouldnt start back up. had someone jump start me which got it started up but after driving another 100meters it died again and had to get it towed home. trickle charged it in the morning and took it round the corner to the mechanic to do a diagnostic scan just as i pulled into the carpark a warning came on saying low oil pressure. did the scan and nothing came up besides stuggle to start readings. tested battery and alternator all in working order. but now with the low oil pressure reading im unsure on what could be causing these issues.

ran perfectly fine until it died around 100kms of driving now seems to be in limp mode and wont get revs going to engine for a few seconds and once in gear just died