Melbourne Database

Hi Guys. Noticing many Melbourne Stivo owners. Beating those dirty Sydney Siders haha (I used to be one).

Just starting up a Database for Melb ppl so we can maybe catch up on the roads when we pass one and another. I never know if people are on this forum. They never look at me :angry:

Please Post the Following

Name: Aaron

Colour of Stivo : Blue

Distinctive Feature : Rear Skirt and TRD Badge on Front Grill

Areas Frequently Visited : Brighton, City, Doncaster

Rob, point of this is not to have names in a database. Its so Melb People have somewhere to look for other Melb people because i wouldnt have a clue about all melb owners. Only you and peekay and orrock. And also if you guys leave somethign distinctive about your car and areas you drive a lot in we can look out for each other

where did u get thr trd badge for the gill.

some adhesive ones are on ebay australia and also in shops. plug in ones are from japan and sometimes on ebay usa.

i look all the time!

in monash i usually see sportivo copies. danz and i have seen qwikchik from interstate. full sportivo body kit with rear skirt on conquest. sadly the front end has big damage from what looks like a head on accident.

the topic of knowing each other comes up regularly. we have had topics on car stickers which identify the driver as a member of this forum, starting a club in melbourne and having regular meets to get to know each other.

the stickers had many designs put forward but unfortunately nothing was chosen. some members were interested in starting a club in melbourne but sadly this has not taken off yet as a club name is needed.

however we have a meet this weekend and e-gene is right by coming to this meet you will get a good idea of who we are.