Coilovers ae112

Terra

Hi everyone looking for some help I found some coilovers but they say they are only compatible up to ae111 and I want to know if they will fit my ae112

https://au.maxpeedingrods.com/product/maxpeedingrods-coilover-struts-for-toyota-corolla-e90-e100-e110-ae92-ae101-ae111.html

Edited by Terra

22 hours ago, chrislb said:

fit what? I assume they fit the models they are are advertised suitable for, anything else, no they won't. If they fitted other models they'd mention them 

Sorry not very well versed in forums and I forgot to put the vehicle I was asking about. 
Also I found that yes they are compatible between ae101 ae111 and ae112 

as ae111 and ae112 are both 11th gen corollas 

51 minutes ago, Terra said:

as ae111 and ae112 are both 11th gen corollas 

It's not common terminology here, but if you're looking online it might come up especially on US sites - the E11x (the "11" or "110" series) is actually the 8th-generation Corolla.  The numbers got out of whack when Toyota combined the E3x thru E6x all as the 3rd-generation (also happened for the E12x/E13x 9th-gen, E14x/E15x 10th-gen and E16x/E17x/E18x 11th-gen).

But yes, the AE111 and AE112 have the same suspension (apart from SuperStrut AE111 models).

8 hours ago, Hiro said:

It's not common terminology here, but if you're looking online it might come up especially on US sites - the E11x (the "11" or "110" series) is actually the 8th-generation Corolla.  The numbers got out of whack when Toyota combined the E3x thru E6x all as the 3rd-generation (also happened for the E12x/E13x 9th-gen, E14x/E15x 10th-gen and E16x/E17x/E18x 11th-gen).

But yes, the AE111 and AE112 have the same suspension (apart from SuperStrut AE111 models).

Ok sorry still new to all this thank u for the correct info it’s much it is  appreciated and I think it was a post of yours if your also hiro protagonist that told me they would fit thank u soo much for that

Ok but are they worse then sagged oem? I was just looking at them as a quick upgrade over worn out oem parts wasn’t expecting them to last a super long time of be really good just a bit better

15 hours ago, Terra said:

Ok but are they worse then sagged oem? I was just looking at them as a quick upgrade over worn out oem parts wasn’t expecting them to last a super long time of be really good just a bit better

if you're not sending it they'll be alright, I've heard some horror stories about them snapping and mine are defs on their way out. i dont know how old they are to gauge longevity but new should last a bit. theyre super stiff as reflected in the price