[SYD] Day Cruise --> Kiama - Sunday 25th June

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah you'll enjoy it!

thanks for that dylan... i wont bother updating it cos its not final anyway... ill keep a note of that, and we'll just go that way on the day if you reckon it's easier...

what colour did you say that sportivo was that we should look out for?

dylan, we have a guy coming from picton he's gonna bee behind u waiting too to meet us...............a black stivo............his name is chris username fred on the forum........:D

hahaha

good times good times...

im really looking forward to this meet though!! i reckon it will cane wisemans ferry meet!

jason are you bringing your tripod? does it just screw onto the bottom of the camera? and can i borrow it to take some better quality video footage?

hahaha

good times good times...

im really looking forward to this meet though!! i reckon it will cane wisemans ferry meet!

jason are you bringing your tripod? does it just screw onto the bottom of the camera? and can i borrow it to take some better quality video footage?

yes .. i will be brining all of that! ...

and yes .. it just screws on !

sweet thanks man...

we'll have some top quality TOCAU productions happening soon... maybe a full length feature film?

i'll do some interviews on the day with various people... tell us what mods you have and your 1/4 mile time :P

sweet, I'll be on the lookout for him :)

I hope he drives a stivo too! cos he might battle to keep up to you!

i said a black stivo pete.......hehehe yes he drive a sportivo too!! hehehhee

Route 1: Go down Parramatta Rd > turn onto M4 - Pay toll > Take James Ruse Drive exit > turn left onto Woodville Rd > continue along until you see McDonalds @ Villawood (right turn)

Route 2: Parramatta Rd > M4 - skip toll > Silverwater Rd exit > right onto Parramatta Rd > left onto Woodville Rd.

Route 3: Parramatta Rd all the way down to Woodville Rd (turn right)

Route 4: Take Anzac Bridge into the Western Suburbs > turn right onto Hume Highway > continue until Woodville Rd (turn right), turn left into McDonalds @ Villawood

Route 5: Parramatta Rd > turn left onto Liverpool Rd (turns into Hume Highway) > continue until Woodville Rd (turn right), turn left into McDonalds @ Villawood

what they are saying is to meet them at the Villawood Maccas meet up spot if you are coming from the city.

They were expecting you to come from Gosford which is why they suggested the Thornleigh pre-meet up spot.

Forget that and head to Villawood Maccas on Woodville road, just down from Western Toyota.

what they are saying is to meet them at the Villawood Maccas meet up spot if you are coming from the city.

They were expecting you to come from Gosford which is why they suggested the Thornleigh pre-meet up spot.

Forget that and head to Villawood Maccas on Woodville road, just down from Western Toyota.

so i just meet u guy at Villawood Maccas on Woodville road??

Yep!

If you're not too sure on the way around, just head straight down Parramatta Rd all the way until you reach Woodville Rd, then turn left onto it.

Keep going straight down and you'll eventually see McDonalds on the right. :)