LC 300 Engine Maintenance Required

2022 LC 300 Vx 12,000Kms - Message on dash - Engine Maintenance Required Visit Your Dealer 

Interestingly, When car starts, wrench symbol and 6904kms - Then no wrench symbol and actual kms

I know another LC 300 owner who had the same message, ended up being an injector cap issue on cylinder 5.

Does anyone have any further to contribute. thankyou

IMG_7781.jpg

IMG_7782.jpg

As mentioned above, I thought my 300 series may have an injector holder / cap issue.  Looking into it further it looks like a common issue - I presume they call it the 7th injector as it appears on the engine after the DPF is used to process the fuel assisted combustion ?

Toyota is replacing it under warranty.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,  same issue with my Landcruiser Wagon, 300 series (year 2022) - Vehicle has been back to Toyota Dealer for this issue and they have advised now that Toyota has advised there is no expected date of delivery of the parts to fix this (getting fixed under warranty). 
Originally they told me not to drive my car any distances until it is replaced but at this stage they thought the parts would only be 1 week (issue when you live in Western Qld !!) now they have told me since they don't have any idea of delivery date it should be fine to drive distances - not confident in their change of information (felt a bit like a fob off).  Does anybody have any idea if this will cause harm to my engine (sorry, I'm not mechanically minded at all)