Breathin' Easy

gee that exhaust looks fully sick and awesome i wonder where u got that from? :huh:

new fastest 1ZZ for sure coming up. your cool tom ;) :P :lol:

Settle down champion, look in your own driveway ;)

Tom IS cool though :)

Did somebody say CARPUTER?!?!? :lol:

Personally i dont see what the whole big deal is about this secret weapon crap.....How much can you possible do to a rolla?? turbo, supercharge or NOs; if not its a engine convo!!!!Big woopie frickin doo dahhh!!! just get it over and done with the whole secretive crap cos if its building up this much hype it would want to be sumthing pretty impressive or i can feel it coming that someone is gonna get MOCKED!!! :P :lol: :D

haha sunny i think that was a joke!!!!!! thats my bro, he was replying to me saying that his car is awesome, its just what we do lol, no secret weapon here!!!! 'cept for the fully sick neons all throughout the car oh yeah!!!!!

I'm building a soap box racer made out of Omo boxes and putting a 2zz in it. Watch out sunny. 10 second car man.

i have a feeling that they will be following the trend that all street cars amongst forums have been doing and calling it a secret weapon: And that is strip the crap outta that car for one night seats, spare tyre etc....blaah, blaah, blaah put sum slicks on it and there you have it a "weapon"!!! :P :D <_< But did they ever think about the fact that their car is not running a true time that they would if they were on the street!? :huh: Whats the point you should find out what kind of time your car runs in "FULL STREET TRIM" wanna be drag cars!!! :lol: BAAAAAHHHHHH :D

Edited by "RuNx"

I'm doing that as a one off purely to see if it is worth persuing modding it for DYO all motor in the compac attack series. The current series champ runs 14.0s. Despite it not being the fastest car out there, competing against some 12 second cars, as it is a DYO series you can be competitive with a slower car.

I'd have no chance at the FWD comp as it is ET and the cars are all turboed.

But did they ever think about the fact that their car is not running a true time that they would if they were on the street!? :huh: Whats the point you should find out what kind of time your car runs in "FULL STREET TRIM" wanna be drag cars!!! :lol: BAAAAAHHHHHH :D

Exactly! u want to see what time your car does in full race trim! Otherwise i dont see a point!