Socceroos Vs The Dutch

MR22ZZ

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All those Weet Bix ads made me want Weet Bix dammit.

MAYBE THOSE BUGGERS SHOULD EAT A BOX BETWEEN THEM! COME ON PULL YOUR FINGERS OUT!!!

*Yes I am a Rugby supporter, hence the agression.

Man they're only 1-0 down against the 2nd or 3rd best team in the world. Losing only 1-0 would be considered a win from Australia's point of view. It's not like they are expecting to win this game.

... sorry jason... <_<

It's for your own good man that Jase told you off. You never know, there could be crazy chicks on the net out there that have one of those 'pee fetishes' :blink: *shudders*

Man they're only 1-0 down against the 2nd or 3rd best team in the world. Losing only 1-0 would be considered a win from Australia's point of view. It's not like they are expecting to win this game.

I dont think they will win lol

LOL a draw maybe.. penalty coming up :D

LOL a draw maybe.. penalty coming up :D

Ahh Yay the got one!!! :lol:

? Ok soccer is gheyyyyyyyyyy

I'm too used to watching Rugby...it's way harder. Stuff like that happens every second in a Rugby game and is considered general play. How are guys supposed to take soccer seriously when people constantly take dives and crap? He was just trying to get the ball and he gets sent off for it. Anyway, Brandon is trying to convince me that is was 'harsh' as we speak but I still think it's GHEEEYYYYY lmao

? Ok soccer is gheyyyyyyyyyy

I'm too used to watching Rugby...it's way harder. Stuff like that happens every second in a Rugby game and is considered general play. How are guys supposed to take soccer seriously when people constantly take dives and crap? He was just trying to get the ball and he gets sent off for it. Anyway, Brandon is trying to convince me that is was 'harsh' as we speak but I still think it's GHEEEYYYYY lmao

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I guess after watching a rugby match, then watching this.. I don't blame you for thinking that at all :P

still 1-1?

seeings as this is friendly, will it just be a 1-1 draw? or will they go to extra time?

Yeah man 1-1. Surprising. Aussies doing well, or should I say the keeper.

It'll stay a draw. No extra time.