TOCAU Sydney GIRLS Meet !!

Ok GIRLS................here's the deal.........we noticed that this forum is obviously predominately male.

We girls ie: becca (sportivo05), penny (levinchiq), min (msportivo) and myself........mish

we're thinking of way that we could meet without the pressure to talk about cars and other crap the boys like to talk about. To help along the transition of the girls meets into the monthly meets we decided to gather at a unique spot designed to ease the tension between women and men.

Well here it is!! PLEASE ALL WOMEN no matter what toyota one drives..........please come along for a friendly cup of coffee and some donuts at:

KRISPY KREME PENRITH ON JULY 9, 2006

TIME 10AM

AFTER BREAKFAST (i know coffee and donuts isn't exactly healthy but hey we gotta meet some neutral place right?)

a mini cruise down by nepean river for some lovely photos to shove in the guys faces that we women have a great support here on TOCAU as well.

well so far here is the list of who is going..........give me ur names and i will edit the first post to add you in.

please no SHIMS or he's or MEN.....or pseudo's of any other sort.

1) OH84BY = me ( mish )

2) sportivo05 = becca

3) LevinChiq = penny

4) mSportivo = min

5) aimee_b = aimee

6) eggbert = maria ( his wife ) as a representative

7) bec = msrola

8) sami = sami

9) charmaine = charms (pending)

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You girls should try and recruit more girls....lol

that would be awesome if we could!! we thinking really hard as to how to get all the girls already in the forum to come out of hiding..........hehehe

if u know any women toyota owners guys could u please just spread the word for us that might help too............would be good to have more girls............for sure!!

that would be awesome if we could!! we thinking really hard as to how to get all the girls already in the forum to come out of hiding..........hehehe

if u know any women toyota owners guys could u please just spread the word for us that might help too............would be good to have more girls............for sure!!

I have notice another different Girls and Guys just now...."TIME 10AM"....Girls wake up early..haha... :P

Is this a Girl only invitation? The forum & the meet would be so plain without girls....Maybe I should also join a Girl's car club..hehe...

Let me ask my mom for u ... :blink:

Let me ask my mom for u ... :blink:

hey don't mock mums ok!!!

i'm a mum of 4 and i'm going!! :D

hehhee..........the more women the merrier i say!!

then when we recruit enough women maybe we'll join the big monthly meets in style and won't feel so out of place having known and meet each other before hand.

Womens....Ladies......are they normally the term to describe "married Female"?

How about Girls...... :P

what ever the term we need more of them!!! thats a must!!

my woman said she'd join up soon...

she drives a hot white starlet :D...

actually its not THAT hot yet, pretty stock... but im trying to convince her to do it up!

it dont need to look pretty tom.................all women / girls/ chicks / females are welcome :D

its an informal meet and an excuse to drink coffee and eat donuts.............what woman could resist!!

Maybe Ice Cream + Chocolate would attract even more girls? :)

hahaha your learning what girls like vin :) :)

if u want ice cream u have to go the the french riviera in the city on liverpool st out penrith is better for donuts!!

but its good ur catching on vin...........looks like u wont stay single that long anymore...........:D

Maybe Ice Cream + Chocolate would attract even more girls? :)

hahaha your learning what girls like vin :) :)

if u want ice cream u have to go the the french riviera in the city on liverpool st out penrith is better for donuts!!

but its good ur catching on vin...........looks like u wont stay single that long anymore...........:D

Haha...you better wish me Good luck :)

But it would be so confusing....should I find a girlfriend who likes Chocolate & Ice Cream?....We'll be fighting for the Sweets all the time..haha... :) "hey honey, have you finished the ice cream i just bought last night?"..... :P

hehehhee.............well never the less make sure u come to the drive in mini meet then seeing as no boys r allowed to our meet at krispy kreme............:P

hehehhee.............well never the less make sure u come to the drive in mini meet then seeing as no boys r allowed to our meet at krispy kreme............:P

I can't have any more Krispy Kreme...I had a whole box last month in 12 hours.......hehe...

I love the Original, too bad the chocolate isn't that good...i think :(

yeah the easiest ones to eat are just the original glazed...

those new creamy caramel ones they brought out at awesome... specially if you nuke em up for a few seconds before eating... they go ALL gooey and mmmmmmm :)