POLL: SINGLE MEN !! (i knew that would get some attention)

MarkMish

PEOPLE ON TOCAU !!  

476 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

thanks for bumping my thread DR Dyl !!!!

come on y'all i wanna see a tocau couple.............i want to know all ur favorite colours and favorite movies!!!!

tell me all about u so i can match y'all with the right person. :lol:

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mish dont you & Mark count as a TOCAU couple?

:lol:

we kinda do................. but we didn't meet through here............hehe

we been together since year 11. thats 10 years now..........so we kinda don't count............i wanna see a new couple that met through here........ :lol:

now that would be exciting :D

young love is so much fun..........

i can't wait too see our first couple..............i can just see the wedding now................20 rolla's in honour of the couple zooming down to the reception in style!!!

10 years aint that long................it flies when u have kids................i can't wait till all the kids are 18............hehhee

then we wanna drive the long way around australia.................now thats a holiday.

young love is so much fun..........

i can't too see our first couple..............i can just see the wedding now................20 rolla's in honour of the couple zooming down to the reception in style!!!

10 years aint that long................it flies when u have kids................i can't wait till all the kids are 18............hehhee

then we wanna drive the long way around australia.................now thats a holiday.

hahaha how funny would that be....

we need more girls though lol....i cant have all of them :P

Edited by RedLiner

Ive discovered the reason for the lack of girls in car clubs........... they get scared away from all the boys :P

Why would they get scared of me???? lololol

ohh and ROb....come on man....u gotta stop thinking about her...move on

I really try very hard not to partake in any leg-humping happening on forums. But the old treat-em-mean-keep-em-keen mantra doesn't seem to work for me.

Maybe I should go for the opposite? OMG MSROLA I sO wAnNa MeEt YoU! lolololololololol rofl wtfbbq yOu'Re A hOtTiE!

*puke*

Ive discovered the reason for the lack of girls in car clubs........... they get scared away from all the boys :P

Why would they get scared of me???? lololol

ohh and ROb....come on man....u gotta stop thinking about her...move on

Dude wrong ex lmao. I dated this one 2 1/2 years ago then she moved back up to Tweed Heads. Real Estate agent. I'm way over her. She's with her fiance and having a baby as we speak man.

Alicia? PFFFTT hahahahahaha. She thinks she can drive but she can't. Unlicensed driving around in her ****box corona (your corona is cool Charms, but this one is just so ****). Dude she's so stupid. I gave her three chances and blew all of them. The Corolla is my gf now, unless Post Office chick comes through haha.

PS: Yes I am a SNAG, evident in the music I write...boohoo soppy stuff (some of it anyway). I'm not taken...but reserved and praying that 'you know who' calls rofl.

Edited by bADbOYz

Nah I'm not really expecting her to call straight away. Never did to be honest. If I were in her shoes I'd want to chill and give myself sometime as well given the situation she's in (ie: relationship going down the gurgler). Still want to get to know her. I just think it's funny how you'll see someone, idle chat with them and they can brighten your life a bit more. People have aura's about them. Call me superstitious but I'm drawn to her...and I can't explain why lol. I just am.

Edited by bADbOYz

Yer give her time- she will need to go out & party when she is single- not jump into something else :D thats wat we girls like to do....

Thats sweet tho, hmmm does she own a toyota?? Maybe you can put a flyer on her window or something

All I know is that her name is Sharra and we knew each other briefly when she served me Donuts downstairs. I was working at Harvey Norman in Woden at the time (I was also seeing Alicia then as well). Bumped into her poetically again when she started work at the post office lol.

I hope she drives a Toyota. Actually I just hope she drives bahahaha (nah that doesn't really matter lol).

• 4 weeks later...