CES

I dont often post here but I lurk around. But this thing about CES has me amazed I cant imaging why there is so much negitivity about this shop. I had a CES cat back system fitted after damaging my exhaust I am happy with the system and the quality of work. At the time my system was fitted CES were looking at the header development using the stock headers at the time the CES headers were going to be hundreds of $'s less than the TRD headers and from the prices stated and the performance gain they looked like good value.

To me CES was professional shop with plenty of dyno charts to backup the claims made. They also seem to have a very loyal group of customers who are very happy with their products.

I'd close this too. Do a search maybe it will give u an answer (I doubt it though). A CES thread never ends well. Just remember every car is a little different and dyno charts dont always tell the whole truth.

Edited by ZAV

Some members believed that other members on here were being paid to advertise on here for them which is total nonsense. The only members who have spoken about CES are in the same boat as you -- A happy customer who were pleased with their purchase and wanted to tell everyone about it. Some members took offence to others speaking about their CES purchase and telling others who were looking for the products that CES sell to have a look for themselves in the same way that those who have bought other brands of products refer them.

CES have sold a lot of their products for Corolla's to a lot of members from this site and also from member referrals and therefore saw the benefit of becoming our first forum sponsor. In return are offering discounts on their products to any of our forum members.

Let me be the first to thank CES for taking the step to forum sponsorship and hopefully this will bring in other businesses to become sponsors. In return this will only improve the quality of this site and also offer great products to our members at discounted rates to enhance the performance, handling or looks of your car.

Cheers SILVABULLIT. :D

If that's the case then Meridian, bb's garage and iggy x etc etc might do so later on. Whos know's.

That's what I'm talking about. Top marks to you bADbOYz ;)

If that's the case then Meridian, bb's garage and iggy x etc etc might do so later on. Whos know's.

That's what I'm talking about. Top marks to you bADbOYz ;)

Cheers! With a product spread like that it'd benefit the club and modders a lot better. Styling parts, lights, kits, performance accessories, rims, tyres bla bla bla.

Club member discounts etc etc. This is a good idea.

Oooo State of Origin is on...