Virtual Drag and Track Racing

none of the video's work how does it exactly emulate a circuit run ... i.e. loss of traction around corners etc ????

none of the video's work how does it exactly emulate a circuit run ... i.e. loss of traction around corners etc ????

My fren said his mate has been there b4.

:)

so can you find out this info for us ?

My fren said his mate has been there b4.

:)

so can you find out this info for us ?

yeah once i see him again ;)

Went down to drag tag tonite to check out all the fuss.

Its actually quite cool. You have 1/4 mile drag racing between 3 people in a virtual world. With your very own ride. 2 drags each for 50 bucks. Your car is held down by a small modification (bracket welded to your suspension) that locks you down so you dont dance around when on the pedal. There is 3 bays with a massive screen that tapers around you in each bay. You have an active speed/kw/tourqe/time guage that is in sync with you car. The lights go green and your reaction time is recorded as you dump the clutch, you can break traction if you give too many revs at take off or push it too hard like in the real world. It's all indoors so you have weather conditions that are perfect 24/7. There's even high speed fans infront of every car, so you cant cook your motor. It's very much like grand turismo, it has that feel. It's very accurate too, if you can run a 14.5 sec 1/4mile time, you will get the same at drag tag.

Theres circut racing in the making and even drifting to come in the near future.. Only thing is it doesn't have g forces, but i dont think they can repilcate that. I give it 9 out of 10 - 20 million well spent.

Went down to drag tag tonite to check out all the fuss.

Its actually quite cool. You have 1/4 mile drag racing between 3 people in a virtual world. With your very own ride. 2 drags each for 50 bucks. Your car is held down by a small modification (bracket welded to your suspension) that locks you down so you dont dance around when on the pedal. There is 3 bays with a massive screen that tapers around you in each bay. You have an active speed/kw/tourqe/time guage that is in sync with you car. The lights go green and your reaction time is recorded as you dump the clutch, you can break traction if you give too many revs at take off or push it too hard like in the real world. It's all indoors so you have weather conditions that are perfect 24/7. There's even high speed fans infront of every car, so you cant cook your motor. It's very much like grand turismo, it has that feel. It's very accurate too, if you can run a 14.5 sec 1/4mile time, you will get the same at drag tag.

Theres circut racing in the making and even drifting to come in the near future.. Only thing is it doesn't have g forces, but i dont think they can repilcate that. I give it 9 out of 10 - 20 million well spent.

Fully Sick!

its just around the corner to my work place.. i will def. pop by and have a peek.