My Ride

Remus ! ;)

Sweet looking car, love those wheels

thanks..its actually Sebring..hehee..a brother of Remus.. :P

iniff:these are from bob jane..i think i got the last set that were in WA..or so they say.. :)

Edited by GReddy_ES

I agree bro, really sweet ride! Did you find the groundage and voltage kit to make a noticeable difference?

yeah it does actually..coz my batt. recently died on me..and because i didn't realise that it was actually the batt. that died that caused the car to not start up..i sent the car in to the electrician(2 very efficient and friendly old guys)..they did a check and all..found out that it was the batt. and at the same time told me that all the grounding in the car do help a fair bit..so hearing it from the experts themselves..u've gotta belief that grounding the car actually works.. :)

Hey mate, nice car. Go the Levins! :D

Love the steering wheel. Musta set you back a fair bit? :P

How's the 4ch Blaupunkt amp? I haven't heard much Blauplunkt equipment in action at all, mostly in me old mans VY Calais. They drive the Pioneers well?

Hey mate, nice car. Go the Levins! :D

Love the steering wheel. Musta set you back a fair bit? :P

How's the 4ch Blaupunkt amp? I haven't heard much Blauplunkt equipment in action at all, mostly in me old mans VY Calais. They drive the Pioneers well?

thanks for the compliments BigBum!

yeah its a great car to drive arnd..though it lacks alil power..hehe..thats why the exhaust and air filter mods..:P yeah..i meant to sell the steering but no one seems to be interested in it..so i just it on my on ride(with the help of my mate)..

oppzz forgot to edit that bit..i've got the amp sitting here in my room..haven't had time to hook it up yet..i got it from my cousin who had it on his wrx previously..i'll let u know how good it is when i do hook it up :)