corolla bodykits

Ohhhh boy. You're going to be as dissapointed as I was when I first asked that question.

There aint much. Bomex were making a decent kit then they went broke. www.ignitionx.com and www.carmate.com could help you. Make sure it's plastic you buy and not fibreglass though. Cracks dag nabbit.

ic...such a shame that bomex bankcrupt. i really like thier design. well thanks anyway...i think the last thing will come up is to buy stivo kit ^_^.

bomex are back in business guys and still make kits for the rolla.

dang...they look awesome!the problem is, how to read the jap??can't figure it out?how much is it? but then again, he is not selling to international buyers

Northy what is bomex website?thanks

Edited by CoRroLLa-JAHAT

ic...such a shame that bomex bankcrupt. i really like thier design. well thanks anyway...i think the last thing will come up is to buy stivo kit ^_^.

bomex are back in business guys and still make kits for the rolla.

lol who saved them man? lol

Your car would look like an absolute beast if you grabbed that kit Northy.

Knowing that Bomex is back up on it's feet I'll most likely save up and grab this kit. The design is really good, and aggressive. If it's fibreglass though I aint touching it with a pole of infinant length. I'd want plastic.

Looks really good though. Would go well with c-one cf bonnet. Make it look like the 'Kostya Tzu' of Corollas.

Knowing that Bomex is back up on it's feet I'll most likely save up and grab this kit. The design is really good, and aggressive. If it's fibreglass though I aint touching it with a pole of infinant length. I'd want plastic.

Looks really good though. Would go well with c-one cf bonnet. Make it look like the 'Kostya Tzu' of Corollas.

one of the brissy guys has ordered this kit just waiting for it to get here from JP its going on a black stivo so should looke sweet :)

one of the brissy guys has ordered this kit just waiting for it to get here from JP its going on a black stivo so should looke sweet :)

I seeeeeeee. Price Sir Northy? Adding it up (converting the Yen to Dollars) it's about $1600AU for the kit. Little more to get it over here. Costs to spray and fit etc etc.

$2400 to get this kit here, painted and fitted?

with the size of the boxes, shipping could vary a lot depending on the method you use. If I was purchasing the ricer kit from Japan I'd be budgeting at least $3K to get it landed, duty paid, then prepped/painted and fitted.

Mmm very sexual

...exhaust is on the left?

Jimmy...dude. This is the kit I wanted and thought I could never get again. Next year my friend.

The exhaust is on the left because it's a RunX, and I also think it's the trd catback. I think.

So aggressive though...I like it.

Mmm very sexual

...exhaust is on the left?

Jimmy...dude. This is the kit I wanted and thought I could never get again. Next year my friend.

The exhaust is on the left because it's a RunX, and I also think it's the trd catback. I think.

So aggressive though...I like it.

Aaaahhh i seee :)

Yeah dude, coilovers first!