The socceroos should have watched this !!!!!

xoom

Ok after the match the other night i sent my super spys out trawling for info on this italian tactic of taking a dive in the box just to win games and boy will u be surprised what they discovered .....

Watch this video .... its 2.5mb so dial-up beware .... Click Here

And lets just say their plan worked and is well documented below ..... I mean look at the smile on his face if a feather fell on him he was going to go down !!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

italy3.jpg

italy1.gif

italy2.jpg

Funny how nothing that sinister actually happens in soccer.

People have died playing Rugby. Steve Larkham (Australian Fly Half) lost his contact lense behind his eyeball once. Ewwwwwww.

Hey Rob before you said that I was thinking about getting contacts for soccer (obviously can't wear my glasses).

So ah yeah... perhaps not :lol:

I guess I could play for an Italian club, that way I could fall over before any actual contact took place, thus saving my potential contact lens dilemma.... High fives anyone?

Funny how nothing that sinister actually happens in soccer.

People have died playing Rugby. Steve Larkham (Australian Fly Half) lost his contact lense behind his eyeball once. Ewwwwwww.

Nothing sisiter in soccer :blink::blink::blink: mate have u never seen the pommy crowds n wat sort of damage they do :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: