[SYD] Mini-Cruise - Blue Mountains - Sunday 16th July

THIS WAS ORGINALLY POSTED IN THE SRC CRUISE THREAD. I DIDNT REALISE THEY ARE HAVING A CRUISE ON THE 16TH.

THE BLUE MOUNTAINS CRUISE IS CANCELLED AND WE WILL ATTEND THE CRUISE BELOW:

Hey guys & girls im pretty new to the forum, so what better way to get to know you all by inviting you on a cruise with Sydney Rolla CLub below are the details-really hope to have as many rollas out nd about as possible

In celebration of FLYNSX hitting the pages of fast fours for its second time, thought it was only appropriate to organise a nice cruise, followed by a feed at the end.

Date: Sunday 16th July

Meet: P6 Carpark homebush

Time: 11am meet, 11.30 Depart

The destination is Patonga, about an hour-ish up the coast.

The route we will take- from P6 we will make our way to Old Pac, Berowra Exit, where the large truck stop is, here we will stop shortly for everyone to Regroup before we hit Old Pac. We are only going to do Old Pac until the 1st exit onto the F3 at Mooney Mooney(Hawkesbury). Then will continue along the F3 taking the Pacific Highway Exit Somersby, we will continue along until Woy Woy Rd and turn right, then bear right at Rawson RD, At the roundabout – we will take the 3rd exit onto Ocean Beach RD, follow along to the 3rd exit which is Sydney Ave. Which turns into Hobart Ave, then bear left at Mt Ettalong RD, following up and round some twisty roads we bear right along Patonga Dr, we will follow this all the way and will come into Patonga, we are going to go past the cricket ground and take the first left at Bay st- follow this st and we will come to Patonga Reserve, where we will let the Rolla’s Rest.

I thought that we would limit the old Pac run on the way up so we keep us together as much as possible, trust me guys the rest of the roads are just as good! Then on our departure I suggest doing the full run down Old Pac-which is up to the drivers on the day.

Once there we will get the BBQ started-

Sausage Sandwich $2.00

Drinks $1

The spot is great- a lot of parking and some great spots to get photos with water/beach background.

Please post a msg up here if your keen on coming, it should be a great day out.

Cheers Bec

Can I just point out that in light of recent issues with SRC, having a cruise coinciding to theirs probably isn't the best idea. I you guys want to cruise this weekend why not join their cruise. They are not a bad group of people. :)

EDIT: more over to this, I'll also be trying my best to join the SRC cruise...

i have been away all of last week and i didnt check inside the SRC cruise thread... far out what a suprise i found in there...

anyway if that's already being organised, then the blue mountains cruise is hereby cancelled, and we will go and join SRC if we want to have a cruise.

first post now just has the information of their cruise.

come along to it guys! i think corolla mega meets are definately in order!!