swaybars

Hi im pretty new with my car and all but i was wondering if someone can help me

I have a 2006 corolla conquest 1zzfe and wanted to know if it has rear swaybars ??? because i have been on ignintion x's website and it has a rear stablizer bar and thats all i see under the car

Any help is appreciated

i know this topic was covered before but no one really mentioned how good the front swaybars are and if you really do need them for example if you already have rear swaybars and a front strut would you even consider have front swaybars ?

Aww my Swaybar :) I'm so proud of it :lol:

Most people seem to be satisfied with changing over the rear only (I'm one of them), as for street use the standard front sway bar seems to be up to the task, however, if you're wanting to go to the next step in handling, or considering doing track work, then you may want to change the front.

Like all mods, I think it's best to take a progressive approach. Do one thing at a time, in this case the rear sway bar only, then if you find that the front end could be sharper still, change the front later too, but you may find you'll be happy with the rear only and only fitting a strut tower brace to the front end.

Edited by IZZ-FE

I had optioned the pedals when I bought the car, so I can't tell you how much they are, I think toyota sell them for just over $100.00, I really don't know.

The NGK's were $76 for the set from Supercheap Auto, but if your car is a Sportivo, it will already have these.

Sportivo pedals are roughly about $120+ depending on the dealer.

As for sway bars I find that replacing the front sway bar induces more understeer on rougher roads. The rear is a must but unless your on a smooth track the benefits of a front sway bar upgrade are minimal and aren't really noticable with daily street driving.

great thanks heaps guys ....

im definatly lookin into buyin rear sways now and so i did some rearch and managed to find trd ones for $235 the guy told me same price as the whitelines rear but they dont have adjustable rear swaybars ...

the pedals would look nice but damn $120 is just not worth it and about the spark plugs is there any performance gains or fuel economy gains or is it just more efficient ?

great thanks heaps guys ....

im definatly lookin into buyin rear sways now and so i did some rearch and managed to find trd ones for $235 the guy told me same price as the whitelines rear but they dont have adjustable rear swaybars ...

the pedals would look nice but damn $120 is just not worth it and about the spark plugs is there any performance gains or fuel economy gains or is it just more efficient ?

NGK? Denso sounds better :D . World’s smallest centre electrode measuring 0.4mm in diameter.

According from Denso http://www.denso.com.au/products/aftermark...nts/spark_plugs

Improved cold-starting.

More efficient fuel consumption.

Better engine performance and acceleration.

Smoother idling performance and throttle response.

But anyone tested the different between NGK or Denso?