Hostile Environment

I just went to check my car to see whether it had been marked by the parking officers.....it hadnt...but i had a paper with the following message on the windscreen....

"Thanks for nearly reversing over me, You are so up yourself, but you drive a pauper's car. Just be grateful i dont scratch it."

WTF???

When i was parking this morning there was a lady there....she looked crazy...but i new where she was....i wasnt gona run over her....

as if i would...i was aware of where she was all the time....she was about 3 metres away from the car...

if my car gets scratched today..im gona click it...

what an insult to all sportivo drivers too.."paupers car"

Wait a second...

Is this her George?

sexy%20mf.jpg

I've had problems with her as well when I'm in Sydney. She kept saying something about the 'jabbers' and that they were coming for me. I don't understand though man...what are 'jabbers'?

Her - "Jabbers coming fer youuuu!!!"

Me - "Uh...I'm just trying to uh...cross the road he..."

Her - "JABBERS!!! THEY COME!!! They commmeeee..."

Me - " :blink: "

lol ROb...yer something like that...only blonde...no glasses and skinnier....

im just worried about her going back to my car and doing damage to it.......

its the last thing i need.....

i dont understand how "complex" some ppl can be.... all i was doing was reversing my car at less than 5km/h...

ive seen worse things happen...

Is it PMS??? how about i go round scratching every single persons car that has done something to me on the road?

Park your car elsewhere man. That's what I've been doing with the ex (she's being a bitch now because 'I' was the one that dumped 'her') so I take no chances.

Haha...she's going to lose her job at maccas too (part time mind you).

You really have to have something wrong with you if you're on the brink of being fired from Maccas...omg.

rofl, there are more crazier people out there trust me...

throw the stivo gear knob at her

Damn right. It's unbelievable how many people I've bumped into the past few weeks that seem totally tuned out of this world. It makes me wonder how these people live their lives on an everyday basis.

Just looked at our Lunar calender at work and the 10th August was actually a full moon!

So I think that might explain why that stupid woman acted the way she did. Somthing to do with the moon I tell ya.

Amazingly whenever its a full moon we get real idiots calling us up here at work that why weve got the calender to give us some warning :lol:

heh heh

Just remember pedestrians have right of way, no matter how craay they look .. and they can always **** up your car when you park and leave it there. . . .

Best not to have a beef with a pedestrian or someone in a carpark for that matter !

Just looked at our Lunar calender at work and the 10th August was actually a full moon!

So I think that might explain why that stupid woman acted the way she did. Somthing to do with the moon I tell ya.

Amazingly whenever its a full moon we get real idiots calling us up here at work that why weve got the calender to give us some warning :lol:

what company do u work for phill?...............i might give u guys a call on the next full moon just to play with ur minds!!............hehehehhehe

heh heh

Just remember pedestrians have right of way, no matter how craay they look .. and they can always **** up your car when you park and leave it there. . . .

Best not to have a beef with a pedestrian or someone in a carpark for that matter !

That is correct. Pedestrians have right of way. Unless they are John Howard, then you are permitted to run them over.........twice.

ITS OK I KNOW WHERE SHE WORKS LOL.....

thats all well and good, but do u know what kinda car she drives seeing as a sportivo corolla is supposedly a pauper's car. :angry:

i would do more investigating george!!!

Im thinking of taking an expensive watch in to her jewlerry store and asking if she could value it for me....

In the process i would ask."Is it a watch that a pauper would wear?"

..and wait for a reaction...