Andrew's sedan representing! 23/6/08

LiMz RoLLa

damn... u cant prove them that the person came out too sudden and without signal light indication? But insurance will always think that hitting from the back, u always are 90%+ wrong for being in the accident..

never mind, get the money, time to have new body kit~ get the front side windscreen? match the back, and paint them to white..

bad luck man, seriously bad luck.. u better off remember the guy who did this, and pay back..

damn... i thought that this was going to be a good update, but not so good.

i know how you feel. there's only so much you can do about it, i hope it turns in your faver.

good luck anyway, such a nice sedan. :(

thats bad man. i hate cases like this when you are accused of being in the wrong but it is obviouse that you werent. and on top of everything if you are acuused of being at fault you have to repair the other guys car. what car hit you if you dont mind me asking.

Man i was scrolling through the post, getting all excited how good the car looks until i saw the smashed pics..........i was about to cry, anyway good luck man, hope it works out for the best!

Thanks all for your support and kind comments!!!

bad luck. least you have insurance . did the guy deny that he pulled in without looking.. Such a nice sedan

The guy was the most unreasonable person ever to have an accident with. As soon as we both got out of our cars he was yelling at me "Your fault, your fault!!!!" in the most immature manner. Then as we were going to trade driver's licences, i handed mine over then he wouldn't give me his. This resulted in an arm grabbing arm contest which was stopped by his son who was running down the road to the scene.

thats bad man. i hate cases like this when you are accused of being in the wrong but it is obviouse that you werent. and on top of everything if you are acuused of being at fault you have to repair the other guys car. what car hit you if you dont mind me asking.

Yeah now it's a matter of our insurance companies fighting each other. I hit a civic ek hatch.

Thanks all for your support and kind comments!!!
bad luck. least you have insurance . did the guy deny that he pulled in without looking.. Such a nice sedan

The guy was the most unreasonable person ever to have an accident with. As soon as we both got out of our cars he was yelling at me "Your fault, your fault!!!!" in the most immature manner. Then as we were going to trade driver's licences, i handed mine over then he wouldn't give me his. This resulted in an arm grabbing arm contest which was stopped by his son who was running down the road to the scene.

Yeah now it's a matter of our insurance companies fighting each other. I hit a civic ek hatch.

fukn ******. i wouldnt have grabbed his arm but his balls and fed it to him.