sydney get together

Calling all Sydney S'tivos. What do you guys think of a regular/semi regular meet? it doesn't have to involve long spirited drives. just meet up at some place for a chat and maybe a drive.

I know Grimlock is eager to show us his new toy. :P

come on guys! can't get outdone by the Melbourne boyz. :lol: just kidding.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is Homebush stadium central enough for everyone to make it? the parking lot next to the olympic park train station. anyone keen to meet up this friday arvo/evening?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sydney cruiz......?? what da?

"qkslvr" i reckon you and the Syd-Stivos should drive down to Melbourne on the 1 Aug 2004 to see what a real cruiz'''' is really like.

signing off.... :P

wanna map of how to get here? try these links:

http://www.coastalwatch.com/map.asp?map=20

http://www.wilmap.com.au/magazine/sydmelbmap.html

http://www.atn.com.au/maps/sydmel1.html

Actually at our last meet Trd_141 and I were talking about arranging for a Melb cruise to Sydney. Maybe we'll wait for the next long weekend to do it. Hmmm, wonder if we'll be welcomed. :rolleyes:

Lets think about this and maybe organise an east coast meet in October (labour day long weekend) Syd is central between Bris and Melb, it could be very cool, maybe organise a party on one of the nights for all our online rolla buddies, what do you guys think??.

I am unfortunately detained this weekend with family issues but if you guys want to make it a monthly thing I can whack it in the diary and make sure I make it monthly :).

Cheers

Dan

Lets think about this and maybe organise an east coast meet in October (labour day long weekend) Syd is central between Bris and Melb, it could be very cool, maybe organise a party on one of the nights for all our online rolla buddies, what do you guys think??.

Whoa,

That's crazy enough that it might just work..

- Matthew

ps: I'm also up for monthly.

I can't speak for everyone but i'm cetainly willing to show you guys some sydney hospitality! hehehe :D

the monthly things sounds like a good idea. last weekend of everyone month? hehe how does that sound?

so does everyone want to postpone this weeks meet to the 31st of July? same time and place?

"northern and southern people"? :blink: hahaha. you make them sound like ol'country folk! hahaha.

seriously though. i know how keen you are grimy :D i want all the boys to meet up at the Auburn botanic gardens about 10mins away from homebush stadium for a sausage sizzle. we'll wait unit the end of the month and maybe a few others migt be able to come along.

Luke, did you end up fixing the chipped windscreen? how much did it cost?