c-one front strut..

was surfing the net this morning at work :P

and found this on japan YAHOO AUCTION

no one was bidding.. with only few hours left...

and it says it will ship internationally, which is DAMN RARE!!!

btw.. vyets... does c-one>trd mean c-one is btter than TRD? hehe

Edited by XploShun

there was someone selling a 2nd hand one on firesport awhile back for 200 :o pretty good too bad it didnt fit my car so i didnt get it hehe

not worth get small part from japan YAHOO AUCTION if big that ok

and u need pay for bank aust ($28 differnt bank differnt cost )AND japan there +post

i ask some LED thing inside car around $2x-30 AUD each but some ppl who get part from yahoo auction and post here want $80 each

:lol:

The c-one front strut rules i installed it about 2 weeks ago now and my girlfriend even noticed a difference

:o :o :o You dont see that often when a girl even notices a difference with your car

but around corners the car feels alot flatter and you dont lean towards the passanger when turning right thats what i noticed first and so did my girlfriend

Becuase we always used to laugh at each other how close i would get to her around a long right bend hehe

But yea get it man mad price and mad product

#1 i wouldnt say better than trd more or less the same i mean not that much different for regular street use

But of course on track is another thing i havent been on the track so i dont know how much of a difference there is between the different brand front struts

both will do the same job as they are good quality. i say if you want chrome go c-one if you want gunmetal get trd. if you check the weight c-one is lighter than trd.

also c-one uses a common 3 piece design which allows you to remove the bar and get at the engine without needing to unbolt the left and right struts.

if you get c-one second hand make sure you get the spacers for it you need 6. trd has them welded on

hmmmm~~!

even the girls know the difference... damn it got to be good.. :P

then i guess i have to shine up my japanese 1st... before bidding.. :D

well.. hey waiwong... $28 for international transfer? what if ur using a credit card?... they wont charge u, right? :huh:

both will do the same job as they are good quality. i say if you want chrome go c-one if you want gunmetal get trd. if you check the weight c-one is lighter than trd.

also c-one uses a common 3 piece design which allows you to remove the bar and get at the engine without needing to unbolt the left and right struts.

if you get c-one second hand make sure you get the spacers for it you need 6. trd has them welded on

I would disagree... I you want chrome... get CUSCO...

cusco also has the spacers welded to the base of the mounting brackets.

Edited by Blue_Stivo

if you look at others like cusco type os is going to be cheaper and also has the 3 piece design. another thing is that the c-one uses the exact same design as brashboy even the colouring so i guess they use the same factory.