New Corolla Sedan and Wagon 2007

conquest976

the new corolla sedan looks like a its been styled by hyundai :(

(Actually the Hyundai Sonata looks better..... and so does the Yaris Sedan).

Im disappointed in the styling of the new sedan.

Im gonna go buy a Honda Civic now :P

exactly my thoughts. it's neither luxurious nor sporty. the front view is the worst part..

it looks like the design concepts of Kia Rio/Hyundai Elantra (the previous model, the current Elantra actually looks good!).

i predict this new corolla is going to face the same fate as the Nissan Tiida -- it doesn't live to half the glory of Nissan Pulsar.

Am I reading this right... "Four-wheel-drive"

Are we getting a all wheel drive version in the next corolla :-D Woo Hooo, any one got any news on the new "Sportivo" replacment as yet?

Cheers

Fudge

Am I reading this right... "Four-wheel-drive"

Are we getting a all wheel drive version in the next corolla :-D Woo Hooo, any one got any news on the new "Sportivo" replacment as yet?

Cheers

Fudge

Doubt it, there's been a 4WD version of pretty much every Corolla since the E9x series, and none of them bar the AE95 4WD wagon have been sold in Australia. In addition, they tend to come out with crappy diesel or low-capacity petrol engines, another negative

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but Toyota have already confirmed that they won't be importing the new Corolla/Fielder wagon ... for the first time in a long time, Toyota will have no conventional wagon on sale in Australia.

Damn shame, if you ask me. :(

• 1 year later...

Hi

I am new here, and sorry for posting this, but Fielder is still produced here in Brasil (mine is 2008 Flex engine gas/alcohol) 1,8 lt 136 hp, but, there are some comments that is the last year of production, because they are changing the Corolla model (similar to US or Europe) and won´t do the same with the wagon.

I am really sorry because I have just bought mine, and now I have this wonderful new....

Cheers

Sydney

Sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but Toyota have already confirmed that they won't be importing the new Corolla/Fielder wagon ... for the first time in a long time, Toyota will have no conventional wagon on sale in Australia.

Damn shame, if you ask me. :(