Alan Jones .... Got what he deserved ????

xoom

Alan Jones .... Got what he deserved ????  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi All,

I just saw the story on the news about alan jones' new book. At first i thought man thats slack and then i had a bit of a think and you know what i think he deserves everything he gets ..... if he can dish it out on the air and payout on people of all walks of life its funny how he is now on the recieving end and he's just gone all quiet .....

What are your thoughts ?

cheers

Bill

In a way I guess he got what he deserved...the guy did`nt set out to villify him by writing the book, but Jones` behaviour towards the whole thing suggests there`s more going on than he wants us to know about. he is a very powerful and influencial person, obviously of interest to the public. if this book puts a negative public view on him, it`s all his fault unless there isn`t any factual matter within the cover...I say let it rip ;) personally, I`d like to read it one day

JAIKAI

I have the same opinion of people who live public lives, be they genuine celebrities or just Big Brother contestants. When you put yourself out there everyday, on the airwaves, on the television, in the headlines.... you have no right of complaint when people start rubbishing you!